One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-08 18:52:29

Tarr
Banned

Server reset led to five eves spawning in the same spot.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=819438
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=819438
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=819193
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=819221
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=819335

I thought a small town having so many eves was going to be a fun time. Immediately Eve Amyx threatened to kill the nameless eve unless she adopted her last name. Within mere minutes of us all meeting up the eve total dropped to four. Amyx had stabbed our fellow eve for not immediately taking her surname. The next demand of Eve Amyx is for us to start killing our children in the name of population control. Now normally I'm not against this sort of thing but I'm not about to start killing my families line for some troll. Pointing out this fact to Amyx only led to her pulling her knife out on myself and making a move.

Not one to take an attempt on my life lightly I ran off to retrieve one of the bows I had hidden in the town to deal with the issue. Seeing that I was armed the rogue eve started shouting out for a truce as she started moving closer to me. The only thing Amyx got was an arrow to the gut from me. I was hoping now that our less than friendly eve was gone the town would start to actually get some work done. Sadly, Caitlynn Amyx would follow in her mothers footsteps and murder the only survivor from the nameless eves line. Next thing I know a cursed child is running around with a knife murdering people while I frantically look to make a new arrow. 

The cursed child Thor Grunewald mentions how he was just here and was shot. Oh boy, someone had raised Eve Amyx even though she was a cursed baby and she was back for blood. I mentioned to one of my daughters to head north to attempt to wait out the commotion going on in town while I got a new arrow (My original arrow was taken by Caitlynn after I shot her mother.) Once I had returned for the second time the troll had been banished from our little town.

Unfortunately the nameless line died with Nana, Henry line died with Alex being shot, Grunewald line died with just no babies surviving, Amyx family died with Caitlynn and last I checked I still had a few kids kicking.

fug it’s Tarr.

#2 2018-08-08 18:57:44

MultiLife

Re: Server reset led to five eves spawning in the same spot.

This is why we can't have nice things.

But wow yeah, that sounds pretty damn hectic. It could've been awesome but I guess too much is too much with such population booms supported by a bunch of Eves.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-08-08 20:00:28

MuffinGamys

Hi Eve Tarr it's Caitlynn Amyx. It was a pleasure to kill you all. I was going to play nice but you killed my moma! No one hurts mom! Also I was the one who saved Thor as she was my mother and she was so proud of me. It was a nice slauthering. I'd do anything for my mom, blood on my hands is no problem. Also my mom came back a third time as my son. Since you guys ate all food I starved with her in my arms. The Tarr line is dead my dear. Amyx lives on thanks to my girl Alice. Hopefully they'll all follow in me and my mother's footsteps. That town is ours because you chose to kill my mom. Much love Caitlynn Amyx wink

My last name as Eve is always Wolf. You'll find me playing with the plebs or in a gen run. Game on mah dudes.

#4 2018-08-08 20:28:19

Tarr
Banned

Yikes my dude. Your mother was a shitty person who needed to be removed from the village. If it isn't evident in the fact that she received a whooping one curse to get black text says a lot about her character. It's a shame I couldn't actually contribute to the village until I had dispatched your mother twice and you yourself finally passed on.

I'm just glad one of the five lines ended up being able to survive and continue after all that went down.

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-08-08 20:38:06

shelwyn
New User

lol I raise all my babies evil demonic being or not.

#6 2018-08-08 21:08:14

MuffinGamys

Sweet lil babies can do no harm.

My last name as Eve is always Wolf. You'll find me playing with the plebs or in a gen run. Game on mah dudes.

#7 2018-08-08 22:08:16

Trick

shelwyn wrote:

And this makes you stupid.

It's incredibly hard to get cursed.  If enough people were pissed off enough to curse the child at least 10 times, it almost always means that they are a toxic player, and will inevitably become a problem.  And people who let them stay are just dumb.

#8 2018-08-08 22:49:42

Booklat1

Trick wrote:
shelwyn wrote:

It's incredibly hard to get cursed.  If enough people were pissed off enough to curse the child at least 10 times, it almost always means that they are a toxic player, and will inevitably become a problem.  And people who let them stay are just dumb.

Not dumb, just as much of a problem and deserving of death as the kids themselves.

#9 2018-08-09 06:19:36

Alleria

Booklat1 wrote:
Trick wrote:
shelwyn wrote:

Not dumb, just as much of a problem and deserving of death as the kids themselves.

WTF?

Are you guys all memeing or are you srs?

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#10 2018-08-09 08:34:05

Lum

Just because she's your mom doesn't mean she was a good person. Check the facts before you get mad and invent a mediocre roleplay scheme involving revenge. Some people truly don't see the wonders of life and this game. Five Eves, and your first instinct is to start killing for a petty reason. I think the only killing that would have been justified is killing yourself.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#11 2018-08-09 08:37:13

JonySky
Website

Alleria wrote:
Booklat1 wrote:
Trick wrote:

WTF?

Are you guys all memeing or are you srs?

conclusion: if you see a mother taking care of a cursed child ... prepare a bow or a knife and finish the job yourself (MOTHER AND SON)

#12 2018-08-09 11:09:56

MuffinGamys

Well this escalated quickly xD I was never mad, this is all just fun to me. The only reason I play this game after 400 hours is for the roleplay. I don't understand how someone can get so upset about a game, a game that only lasts one hour but you do you.

Board footer