One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-08 04:09:08

Tane

Just had my first Gen 30 family, Thank you Earthman kids.

I am so proud, last night I played twice as eves, once as Avara (avatar) and the other as Earthman.
Food was starting to run low as Earthman but my daughter was maybe twelve or so with at least one good brother to help her. I was unsure if my other daughter survived and saw the bones of some young sons next to some of the last close-by burdock. We had water to the southeast of camp and had just got the tools we needed when I heard the ding-ding-ding of death. My only chance of living was to make the trek north to the secret berry stash above the soil, but to do that would be to take those precious pip's away from my surviving children.
I did the calculation and did the last little bits of work before dying.

Thank you so much kiddo's, I am happy to see you survived long into the night.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=811017

#2 2018-08-08 20:07:40

Peeb7704

Re: Just had my first Gen 30 family, Thank you Earthman kids.

I was emily earthman and i had some kids but we all ran out of food... And if we looked for food there were tons of snakes...
thank you for such a wonderful town and family.

"Stay Healthy bros" I say as I walk into a unseen snake... (Notable lives, Lauren, Sunny Hunt II, Broox... but the most notable lives were Emily Earthman, Beatrice Learner, and Aya, These people raised lots of different kids, saved farms, killed greifers, made pies, or helped the hurt/sickly.

#3 2018-08-09 08:55:10

JonySky
Website

I was Generation 8, Ikram Earthman ... the only survivor until the 60 years of 9 brothers we were ... (is full of noobs!)

I had 9 children that I tried to raise but only 3 of them stood out, luckily they were women and the Earthman lineage continued

My daughter Megan, I think she was a murderer, but they killed her before committing a major genocide.

I had many grandchildren, Megan's grandchildren all died at 0 years old, even one of them was murdered by his mother ... (no comments)

but my 2 incredible (Sanav and Milla) had children who continued the linage safe

unfortunately, the murders began to eliminate people from my town and some of my grandchildren died at the hands of bored murderers

my daughter Sanav had 2 daughters who lived until her old age, they were responsible for placing the Earthman in generation 30!

I was productive, I helped in my city so that my people did not have problems with hunger ... I think I got it!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=811753

Last edited by JonySky (2018-08-09 08:55:49)

#4 2018-08-09 14:16:55

LaughAtlantis

I was Tessa Earthman, gen 16. I had 4 daughters and three lived to die of old age!  I'm pretty pleased to have contributed to this lineage... and to making a fair amount of compost in my lifetime.

Yum. Yum. Yum. Meh.

#5 2018-08-09 15:04:38

JonySky
Website

LaughAtlantis wrote:

I was Tessa Earthman, gen 16. I had 4 daughters and three lived to die of old age!  I'm pretty pleased to have contributed to this lineage... and to making a fair amount of compost in my lifetime.

you have my same blood ... you come from my daughter Sanav Earthman ... of course in a much older branch !!
Apparently the crowns of gold were already present in their time, no? I say it for his last words

Board footer