One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-12 15:22:09

kngsnghun

Singleplayer?

Is single player possible by compiling the game yourself or buying the game?

Lots of people says this game is fun with multiplayer, but I lost my faith in 'early access / multiplayer / survival' genre long time ago

Last edited by kngsnghun (2018-03-12 15:22:30)

#2 2018-03-12 15:23:32

Zeromus

Re: Singleplayer?

The game is open source.  You can build your own server (easiest on a Linux machine) and then play on there all by your lonesome.  But you will lose most of the awesomeness that this game has to offer.

#3 2018-03-12 16:41:27

DeadEye

Re: Singleplayer?

kngsnghun wrote:

Is single player possible by compiling the game yourself or buying the game?

Lots of people says this game is fun with multiplayer, but I lost my faith in 'early access / multiplayer / survival' genre long time ago

So have I, but all you need to do is look at the past creations from this developer and you will see he is dedicated to providing a great experience. This is by far one of the best games I've played in what you could call "early access". The game is entirely functional it just needs some quality of life improvements. He will ofc keep providing tech-tree updates so we can continue to push forward.

The community is also AMAZING. I've seen 99.9% good and fun people. Can't even really say I've seen a real "troll" yet. Almost everyone is willing to help or willing to learn.

Best 20 bucks you'll spend in a long time, I promise. It's like "Don't Starve" except on a much deeper level both emotionally and gameplay wise.

Last edited by DeadEye (2018-03-12 16:41:48)

Board footer