One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-03 09:02:32

annjust

Worst twin I‘ve met——Sophie II and Marie II liar and killer

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=768092

They are the worst person I've met, Sophie II and Marie II are twins, they both have backpack and weared themself full fur when some other villiagers still naked.
Marie II have two knifes in her backpack, then they plot to kill Ava, when Ava stand naked in berry farm holding her baby boy, Marie II come and stab her, Ava astonised and stand frozen she ask why,
"You griefer, you steal the pad!"  Marie II yelled the lie.
"It's not me" innocent Ava said.
"You are, I saw that" she talk in a firmly tone, but lie still lie.

Eventually, Sophie II and Marie II killed eight person without punished, they are Leya, Ava, Luna, Stockton, Joy II, Tim, Anne and Laura.
The tiny village died that day in generation 17, tears can't tell my sorrow.

Last edited by annjust (2018-08-03 12:43:06)

#2 2018-08-03 09:16:52

annjust

Re: Worst twin I‘ve met——Sophie II and Marie II liar and killer

Sophie II and Marie II make me down, I feel bad, I even don't want to play the game in a long time after their bad cruel thing. I don't want to meet them agian all my life.

#3 2018-08-03 09:49:43

JonySky
Website

I never raised the twins ... I never believed in them

Yesterday I hosted 2 eves near my camp ... they respawn near our young second generation camp

The only thing I got was to confirm that I'm never going to raise twins anymore ...

They took my daughter away and they lost her in the snow (I was so busy getting berries and carrots that I did not realize)

After that, they set about calling all the bears in the area ...

After that and to get all the bears away from the place, only my son and I were left (too old to have children)

the twins do not act well ... not even when they die (when one dies the other commits suicide)

I am sorry for the people who play correctly as a twin, but I prefer to die without offspring rather than dealing with 2 equal griefers, communicated by Discord / TeamSpeak and supporting each other in their actions.

#4 2018-08-03 16:19:30

Catfive

Twins is an instant death sentence unless maybe if if I knew them or was on voice with them

#5 2018-08-03 16:20:28

Neo

annjust wrote:

Sophie II and Marie II make me down, I feel bad, I even don't want to play the game in a long time after their bad cruel thing. I don't want to meet them agian all my life.

Not a big fan of twins either. I haven't seen griefer twins but i don't think they are worth it in most cases. They are a pain in the ass to raise and obviously even more of a burden then single babies (who are usually burdens on there own).

Just like regular children they act stupid, following you around asking for F and "wer water" "wer farm" "Wer rabbits" etc. Only to have them die at an early age after wasting your time feeding them.

It's worse because even if one of them is good, They will suicide when the noob one dies. Ine time I had a quad as an Eve, naturally I let them die. The crying was horrendous.

#6 2018-08-04 02:19:58

Tea

I am always careful with twins. I had twins that killed the entire family and I had twins that were working their asses off and tending the huge berry farm.

So when I get twins I always give them a chance but tell the others to be careful and when they start making trouble to kill them. Twins can either help a lot or destroy everything that you have build.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#7 2018-08-04 02:22:48

Turnipseed

I dont keep twins... to many bad experiences

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

Board footer