One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-28 04:45:49

adrian010886

Players quitting at birth

Same person spawned into my family over and over and kept quitting out of the game. Is there not something in place to stop this or just unlucky? Reason im posting is because my blood line died because of this.

edit: Base was small but established. Small but full berry farm. Stew was just made and we had sheep / tools

Last edited by adrian010886 (2018-07-28 04:47:44)

#2 2018-07-28 05:05:24

startafight

Re: Players quitting at birth

link the family? might be that they thought u had too many ppl or were trying to respawn into their old family

#3 2018-07-28 05:12:43

adrian010886

family tree

chased the kids with their mother but they kept running and getting away.

Utah was my mother, I was Adam. Final words were "Eve came family" Was about to take my life as the last remaining member of my family before an eve spawned in.

Last edited by adrian010886 (2018-07-28 05:15:53)

#4 2018-07-28 05:53:03

startafight

hmm well it looks like u had several girls who survived babyhood. just died later on due to famine. looks like i was born into this line 3 times. 2x as a boy and 1x as a girl.

i died the first time as a boy b/c it was to eve who had 2 other bbs. wanted to give her a chance to grow first w/o having to care for another bb so i suicided so she wont have to pick

then i was born to joy (ur gma) and suicided b/c she had several kids on the small farm. didnt wanna cause a famine for a boy bb so i left again

then i was born to dasha as a girl (the 4th girl born to her). i suicided that time b/c she had a sister who was a birthing female and 2 other young girls (which means theres gonna be a pop explosion pretty quick)

so basically i was born into ur line several times n left b/c ur farm was too small to support me + u guys put off the signal that ud keep every bb that was born (= famine). and seeing from the amount of girls that actually stayed but starved, u guys were tryna keep more than u could raise

idk what happened to the end of the lineage cos i only saw a glimpse of ur situation those 3 times but it looked like it was going pretty well (i never suicide on a civ as the last girl, i only left cos there were lots of young females), maybe was tryna grow the population a lil too quick n got unlucky with the boar attacks to young girls near the end

what happened with yolonda's kids looks pretty unlucky tho, idk what happened there tbh. ur place was pretty decent n looked ok to support around 6 ppl (by gen 5 when i saw it last)

Board footer