One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-27 23:55:45

lucythewanderer

Disconnects

Is anyone else experiencing sudden disconnects tonight? I have experienced three (ages 27, 28, and 26) which is unusual. It could be my ISP of course but I think I've only ever experienced one before tonight. I thought my first game was a fluke so I was reborn, and then after I was disconnected again, I entered a server manually. That one was also disconnected after almost half an hour, so now I'm hesitant to start another game. sad

To Lux, I'm sorry that I was a boy, destroying your chances of being reborn there. I wanted to tell you that but you'd already headed for the berry bushes, I think. I'm glad to see you died of old age. When you come back and see my bones, and wonder why I died with stew in my hands, please know I'm not quite dumb enough to die of starvation while carrying stew--I'd just eaten and was bringing a bowl back to my part of the camp.  (It was a disconnect, despite starvation being listed on family tree.)

~running naked through the swamp

#2 2018-07-28 01:26:43

lucythewanderer

Re: Disconnects

I continue to get disconnected but this last time my whole wi-fi network went down. So I suspect it's probably not OHOL servers.

~running naked through the swamp

Board footer