One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 08:54:26

Neo

Turnipseed Family

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=682354

This town was quite good, They focused  more on stews and pies not so much berries. I was a bit lost at first, cooked up a few raw stew pots that were laying around and planted some seeds. I had to to go afk, My brother was nice and kept me alive while I was gone.

Then I saw an unfinished building, The walls and door was already finished but the interior had no floor and was covered in bones.

Brother made a cemetery on both sides and we decided to make it a "church". I finished off the floor and removed a random oven that was inside.
Door had a lock on it but luckily I had the key, I feel like it will eventually be griefed. I think some people wanted to use it as a hospital.

After that I helped some lady make pies until I died. I wanted to give her my pack but a little girl took it. From what i can see no one has been murdered so maybe I was lucky and she wasn't a griefer. She said she wanted to hunt rabbits so I guess she just wanted the storage. I hope my unintentional heir didn't turn out to be a bitch.

Mother died young and she only had boys stay, 1 made it pretty far, 2 suicided and me and Luna died of old age. Everyone else was random cousins in a different branch of the family tree.

Last edited by Neo (2018-07-24 09:16:06)

#2 2018-07-24 09:21:13

Randomname

Re: Turnipseed Family

I was Mary and Janet, here to tell you I never suicided but was abandoned the first time and mum died the second time.  Lucky enough to be born again as Pharaoh and have some lovely kids, grow some wheat and sheep tend.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=682381

#3 2018-07-24 10:06:01

Neo

Randomname wrote:

I was Mary and Janet, here to tell you I never suicided but was abandoned the first time and mum died the second time.  Lucky enough to be born again as Pharaoh and have some lovely kids, grow some wheat and sheep tend.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=682381

Ah, My bad. I kinda just assumed you ran off. Least you came back and lived a nice life.

#4 2018-07-24 10:41:01

Alleria

Neo wrote:

This town was quite good, They focused  more on stews and pies not so much berries. I was a bit lost at first, cooked up a few raw stew pots that were laying around and planted some seeds. I had to to go afk, My brother was nice and kept me alive while I was gone.

Then I saw an unfinished building, The walls and door was already finished but the interior had no floor and was covered in bones.

Brother made a cemetery on both sides and we decided to make it a "church". I finished off the floor and removed a random oven that was inside.
Door had a lock on it but luckily I had the key, I feel like it will eventually be griefed. I think some people wanted to use it as a hospital.

After that I helped some lady make pies until I died. I wanted to give her my pack but a little girl took it. From what i can see no one has been murdered so maybe I was lucky and she wasn't a griefer. She said she wanted to hunt rabbits so I guess she just wanted the storage. I hope my unintentional heir didn't turn out to be a bitch.

Mother died young and she only had boys stay, 1 made it pretty far, 2 suicided and me and Luna died of old age. Everyone else was random cousins in a different branch of the family tree.

I was the little girl that took the pack. I thought I'd make better use of it and I believe I did (trapper/shepherd). I ended up using the key to save my daughter and granddaughter who got trapped in the house. I also added the second layer to the belltower.

Very sad that the civ died.

Edit: Turns out my granddaughter let the civ down... Maybe if I was a better grandmother.

Last edited by Alleria (2018-07-24 10:48:23)

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#5 2018-07-24 10:58:50

Neo

Alleria wrote:
Neo wrote:

I was the little girl that took the pack. I thought I'd make better use of it and I believe I did (trapper/shepherd). I ended up using the key to save my daughter and granddaughter who got trapped in the house. I also added the second layer to the belltower.

Very sad that the civ died.

Edit: Turns out my granddaughter let the civ down... Maybe if I was a better grandmother.

Yeah that's what I figured, I just get worried whenever a kid gets ahold of a knife and pack. You never quiteknow what people's intentions are.

Shame that they died out tho, Looked like they were doing well enough when I was alive.

Last edited by Neo (2018-07-24 11:00:11)

#6 2018-07-24 12:56:00

Alleria

Yeah, just bad players as well as problems with server population and player distribution.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#7 2018-07-24 15:26:23

Turnipseed

Wooo 21 gens! My record is 23 lol better luck next time

My only surviving daughter was kinda new so glad she did so well ptoud of you all!

Last edited by Turnipseed (2018-07-24 15:28:47)

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#8 2018-07-25 08:38:50

EllynEve

This is Luna! Church maker and grave keeper. Glad we had fun. big_smile

Board footer