One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 03:15:55

CryptoSporidium1

The Mysteries of the West Family [Aaburg/Lothian Family not involved]

Two Families:

I was looking on the family trees, looking to see if any funny final words were posted (If you haven't browsed to look at those, I recommend you should.) and that's when I stumbled across the West Family. At first I thought nothing of it, it just seemed like a normal family tree, but I was wrong. The first anomaly I found was that the player Robert West II was killed by Tom West IV. This looks like a normal everyday grief, but that isn't the case. I began to click on the other names, trying to find Tom West IV but I couldn't find him. Eventually I clicked on his name to jump to him, at first I thought nothing of it but then I noticed that the Eve of this West Family looked different. I clicked the back arrow, and I was right, two different Eves, two different Wests. This caught my attention instantly, there were two West Families and they were obviously very close to each other. (They looked different, so they weren't twin Eves.) I looked at the second West Family, there were lots of murders. From this I gathered and begun to piece together a story, a story of two families that killed each other and themselves. I begun to read the final words of the members of both families, I tried to look and see if I could find anything in what they said to try to piece this story together. (For this post I'll be calling the first West Family (The longer time line, and one I saw first) West A and the second West Family West B.) First in Robert West A II (The guy killed by Tom I mentioned earlier) His last words were "Tom kill him" which leads us to believe that the families were close, they could of been living in one town together or in two separate nearby towns that visited frequently.

Angus:

Next quote I want to talk about is the final words of Angus West B who says "Follow me bear" (he also dies by a bear) the reason why this quote is so interesting is that a large portion of people in both West Families (Particularly B) died by bears around that time. This first of all means that the two families were most likely in one town, due to the bear infestation. Another thing interesting about "Follow me bear" is that this could mean two things; First of all it could mean that there is a bear infestation in West City, (I'm calling it that from now on.) and Angus was trying to lead the bears away, but it could also mean that Angus is leading the bears to the town to cause the infestation. That could branch off to mean that the entire West problem was caused by Angus.

West A:

Now, the West B Family ended due to the wildlife, (Possibly lead in by Angus) starvation and murder. What's interesting about this is that the murders in the West B family were 100% caused by other members of West B, no West A's were involved, but West A was murdered by some West B's and West A's. What's interesting about the West B murders were that some of the killer's last words were Accident. (In different variations of course because of different people.) Even though West B went extinct (most likely) because of themselves, West A still went on. What's interesting about West A is that they weren't killers for a while, until eventually they snapped. (It could be due to the constant threat of starvation and wildlife) Generations after the collapsing of West B a new person was born into the West Family, and that is Melody West(A). (From what we could find) Melody was the first killer of the West A Family, she killed her brother and her daughter. It is believed that Melody's daughter was the first victim because Melody's brother's final words were "U killed." I believe that Melody killed her daughter and her brother witnessed the stabbing then Melody killed her brother to prevent him from cursing her. A few generations down we find someone by the name of "Secret" (The last name of West has been dropped at this point due to people not naming their kids and the deaths of named kids.)

West A Part II:

Secret is the next murderer in the West Family and upon her avenged murder, she says the words "Kill my ugly kid too" but her child Iris, eventually lived on to save the West A family. Meanwhile a new child was born by the name of Deadrian who almost destroyed the entire West A family. After Deadrian's rampage their was only one survivor (that could reproduce), a girl by the name of Iris. Iris only had one child, her name was Abby II and Abby II was the hero that the West Family needed. Abby II killed the evil Deadrian as well as a female named Robin which we have no idea why, it is assumed that they were a griefer/sponge because their final words(not going to say them, you can find it yourself). Abby II had a ton of children and that helped the West A Family survive. Abby II's last words were "Run home" which leads us to believe that they were struggling to survive(most likely due to starvation) but the family eventually survived long past Abby II which means they must of found a great food source. For a few generations, it was peaceful, but all good things must come to an end and the murder started up again. Purav was the next victim to the West Family, his last words were "Dig graves" until he was killed by Timur, I believe that Purav was trying to get Timur to take his place as the grave digger, but then Timur saw this as an empty field to get away with murder. The player Olive killed Timur (Most likely avenging Purav) but then later killed by another player Tony. Tony also killed the player Ash and that seems to be where the West A Family dies off.

There are also some other tiny details that I picked up on while making this post and those are the following:

1. No players are killed by bears until Angus happens (An exception being one baby, who probably ran off into the wilderness.)
2. Some users made their final words "Curse west west (B)" which is odd because they didn't kill anyone(from what I saw) and why would they be cursing West West when there are a ton of other murderers in the family.
3. One of the West A families last words were "Take my crown" or something like that, this could be hinting on some sort of Monarchy in the West A family.
4. The Aaburgs became Lothians, there is a 6th family in the mix.

Note: I am one guy who didn't proof read this so it might not make any sense, if there is a part that doesn't seem clear to you, say it in a reply so I can fix it to make it readable.

If any of you have theories on what could be going on in the West Family, (Like if you could catch anything that I missed) please reply all about it and if I see it I will probably add it to this post to try to keep you all up to date on what's going on.

If any of you were part of one of the West Families please share everything you know about your life, so hopefully we can find out the true story of what was going on here.

-----Update 2-----

Stuff people found:

Cecil - "I saw a streamer in the West family a while back. His mom was tearing up a rival family with a knife. I'm guessing they had a family vs family fight." This shows that the two West Families might not have been living together as friends, but as foes. There was a war between the West A Family and West B Family.

MultiLife - (There quote was a bit on the longer side, so I won't be quoting it) MultiLife was one of the children of Melody West(The first West A killer) and they brought some huge info to the West A Family.
1. Slavery. With MultiLife's post we learn that the West A Family used Slavery. The Men of the Family were considered slaves while the women were considered the high class. This is very interesting because for multiple generations in the West A Family were all killed by females(Men didn't start killing until long after Abby II). From this we can assume that the women could of killed some of the men because they were disobedient slaves. This ties in to Melody maybe killing her daughter by accident because her daughter was the first female to be murdered and it stayed that way for a long time.
2. Rainbows. Another thing we learn from Multilife's post is that there was a third family, the Rainbow Family. The Rainbows were another family but we know that the Rainbows were allied with West A due to them talking to each other and Goddess West III gave one of the Rainbows the knife to prevent murders and to "Keep it safe" this could make Goddess West III a new hero who's story we never knew until this moment.
3. Oulse. MultiLife talked about finding a town in multiple lives, one of which was their West life. During their life as a West, the town was called Oulse, however in other lives while she explored the same town it went by the names of Fantasia and Seoul. Because MultiLife saw this same town in multiple lives, we learn that West A, West B, and The Rainbows were not the only 3 families involved, Oulse was a mega-city that featured other families. From MegaLife's post we learn 100% that these families have been to Oulse; The Lothian Family, and the Tana Family(Note there could of been more involved, they are not confirmed)

West - West was Eve West B and they believe that Angus was the one leading the bear into the town. You might instantly dismiss this because they don't know for a fact, but keep in mind that Eve West B was the first West and if they didn't see any bears before Angus, then Angus could of caused it.

I will begin looking through the family trees of all 3 new introduced families to the story of the Wests, stay tuned for that.
-Note: There is a problem with deleting the links and the website not allowing me to post the page, so for now I have the keep the false information about the Aaburg/Lothian Family-

West Family A : lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=676395&rel_id=676395
West Family B : lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=675173&rel_id=675173
The Rainbows : lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=678003&rel_id=678003
The Aaburgs : lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=642789&rel_id=642789 (This became Lothian, I will try to find the original Lothian Family)
The Tanas : lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php?action=character_page&id=671890&rel_id=671890

Last edited by CryptoSporidium1 (2018-07-24 20:31:18)

#2 2018-07-24 04:19:23

Cecil

Re: The Mysteries of the West Family [Aaburg/Lothian Family not involved]

I only read the non-wall of text parts of this so I might not be answering what you asked, but I saw a streamer in the West family a while back. His mom was tearing up a rival family with a knife. I'm guessing they had a family vs family fight. And if there was West on West fighting, maybe it came as a result of that.

Last edited by Cecil (2018-07-24 04:21:46)

#3 2018-07-24 05:10:35

Amber

there was two West families living in a town together today.

#4 2018-07-24 07:19:43

tana

you might want to air your text a bit, make paragraphs to make it more readable ^^

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#5 2018-07-24 08:29:44

Aurora Aurora

This was an eyesore to read but interesting.

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#6 2018-07-24 13:21:38

MultiLife

Hi, I was Goddess West III, Melody West's daughter.

I was born in the middle of Max's murder: imgur.com/t56ueXS
I think Melody might've killed her other daughter by accident, as she had this roleplay thing going on about men being slaves and all females welcomed etc.: imgur.com/Y5t5GUp
She got old soon after I was born, but my brothers kept feeding me.

Funnily enough an Eve spawned in the middle of the village: imgur.com/5TbFw3o
Eve Rainbow: 678003
Her son Emilio Rainbow carried a knife in his backpack.
I named two of the Eve's kids, her son Brock (West now) and her grandson Clayton (also West now). Brock told me he was the original Eve West.
Here we are talking about the knife and stuff: imgur.com/rqoBrV5

So yeah I gave my knife and backpack to Cornelia West (as Emilio Rainbow stared at us, haha), told her to keep it safe (my last words) and she and Opal seem to have kept the line going nicely after that.

I think I've been to this desert heavy city(?) few times: as Shane Lothian, Selena Tana and Goddess West III, with the sign changing from Fantasia to Seoul to Oulse.
Back when Shane Lothian was there (Fantasia), there were like five knives around, I carried three of them and almost got stabbed (stole that stab-happy woman's knife after that).
Back when Selena Tana was there (Seoul), she was the last woman alive (daughter ran off) and she was killed by a shot Grizzly Bear, but Angus West seems to have lived after her.
When Goddess West III was there (last girl alive until that Eve happened), the sign read Oulse.

(I'm new at the forums, created an account for this thread, hopefully I didn't break any rules with the images, I didn't find any posts about forum rules)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#7 2018-07-24 14:14:07

CryptoSporidium1

tana wrote:

you might want to air your text a bit, make paragraphs to make it more readable ^^

Sorry about that, I hope this helps (This is my first post so I have no real idea what I'm doing.)

#8 2018-07-24 15:43:31

West

Hi Eve (both)/Brock here.
This is very interesting to read! Both familys were living in the same town - I spawned there again.

I cant really help solving the mysterie, since i did not whitness any of the kills, other than the one i did (cursed baby) and when i got stabbed by accident.
Sadly my life as Brock did not last very long, since I got killed by a snake while getting something.(Cant remember what, may have been iron or ropes)

From reading this, I think that the kid that said "follow me bear" brought the bear to the village - which sucks...

Anyone knows the name of the streamer that lived in that village? Curious to see how the town did when I wasnt there.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#9 2018-07-24 15:57:53

CryptoSporidium1

I think I'm done with update 2 of this post, I'll be back tomorrow to make update 3 with all the new information that drops. Thank you everyone for sharing your beliefs and stories.

#10 2018-07-24 16:03:51

WalrusesConquer

*grabs popcorn*

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#11 2018-07-24 17:45:45

CryptoSporidium1

West wrote:

Hi Eve (both)/Brock here.
This is very interesting to read! Both familys were living in the same town - I spawned there again.

I cant really help solving the mysterie, since i did not whitness any of the kills, other than the one i did (cursed baby) and when i got stabbed by accident.
Sadly my life as Brock did not last very long, since I got killed by a snake while getting something.(Cant remember what, may have been iron or ropes)

From reading this, I think that the kid that said "follow me bear" brought the bear to the village - which sucks...

Anyone knows the name of the streamer that lived in that village? Curious to see how the town did when I wasnt there.

Oh wait, were you both Eves? (I did not get that at the beginning, it took me a while to understand.)

#12 2018-07-24 18:29:19

West

CryptoSporidium1 wrote:

Oh wait, were you both Eves? (I did not get that at the beginning, it took me a while to understand.)

Yes I was.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#13 2018-07-24 18:33:52

CryptoSporidium1

OwO

#14 2018-07-24 19:52:07

MultiLife

Hi! I checked my screenshots and can confirm:
The Tana family did live in the same megacity where Wests lived: Seoul was turned to Oulse. Unknown if the two families of Tana and West A/B coexisted there though.
Selena Tana in Seoul: imgur com/O4h2ChF (family tree id 671890)
Goddess West III in Oulse: imgur com/0n57GTU (West tree A)

When Selena Tana was alive, there were only Tana family around Seoul along with the killer bear. It could be possible that Angus may have tried to lead it away if they arrived there after Tanas died out: Angus died 25 hours ago, Selena Tana died 31 hours ago, so if Angus was around, he encountered the bear after Selena had died (there were no arrows in the city and the bow went missing after Lila Tana, Spruha Tana and Alex (Tana) tried to gather arrows to kill it only to realize the bow went missing, probably dropped by Lila Tana as he died to the bear).
I checked Agnus' family tree and they had a lot of deaths by shot Grizzly Bear just like the Tana family tree, around the same time.
Seoul/Oulse has a lot of bear skin rugs around so someone had been hunting them or bringing them around.

!Important! Lothian family probably never lived in the same city: Fantasia seems to be another city, similar to Seoul/Oulse (my mistake! They looked similar, but I compared my pictures and yep, different city)
Shane Lothian in Fantasia: imgur com/uobsUe5
So Lothians can be dropped out of this picture for now.

Corrections regarding the update you wrote: Goddess West III did not give her knife to the Rainbow family, Emilio had obtained his knife somewhere, while Goddess West III gave her knife to Cornelia West, her own daughter. West A and Rainbows were cool though, we worked together to get iron and raise babies.

(Sorry, had to break the links, add the dot before com to fix 'em)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#15 2018-07-24 20:27:05

CryptoSporidium1

I was going to fix the post with the corrected facts, but the website won't let me, so everyone keep in mind the information that MultiLife sent.

#16 2018-07-24 22:23:34

EveChu

Hello! I was the queen who named that city Seoul and would appreciate it if someone rearranged the letters properly. There was a child who spent their life making our sign, proud of Seoul. Made an account just to reply to this post!

Last edited by EveChu (2018-07-24 22:23:57)

#17 2018-07-24 22:59:45

gwt
New User

I played as two characters in the West A family, and another in West B

Red

First I played as Red

My daughter was the griefer Deadrian.  She was born cursed, so I named her "Dead" which resulted in Deadrian.  The plan was not to feed her, but my other child "Whitaker" fed her into adulthood.

I believe it was My (678534) who chased Deadrian throughout her childhood trying to kill her.  I had shot an arrow at Deadrian too, but I think it missed.  My eventually gave up and gave Deadrian a chance and died because of it.

Secret was a murder, we saved her kids.

I started as a farmer, but I ended up burying a lot of graves.  This led to me my next role as...

James
I came back eventually as James, the dedicated grave keeper to the village

There was a ridiculous number of bodies to bury, so I got to work.

The crown/monarchy that you referred to was created at this time.  Someone had gold, so they made a crown.  Not too many crazy things happened during this time period, but I held a lot of funerals.  I eventually passed the torch to Purav.  A kid offered me Pie as I was dying, so I said "I'm good"

Henry

Last but not least, Henry.  Henry was part of West B as you labelled it.  678126

Right after I was born, my mother ran off to do some work, so my aunt raised me.  While I'm still a baby, North West (678126) ran up said said "mom killed gma".  My aunt asked how and North said Arrow.  My aunt then said that she and my mother have been planning to kill grandma since they were babies, because grandma killed a lot of people from the village.

At this point, I've grown up and I walked slightly north and saw (I believe it was) August West who asked to be killed by North West.  North was hesitant, but killed her eventually.  A few people got freaked out, but August said it was okay.  I thought this was pretty funny, so I asked North to kill me too.  My Aunt ran up, freaked out and asked what happened.  I told them we were having fun and she called us a murderous family.  Before I died, I think someone said they asked if they could kill someone too.

Last edited by gwt (2018-07-24 23:21:00)

Board footer