One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 19:02:22

JonySky
Website

fustracion by a griefer

I was born in a very prosperous town we had a good farm of berries, tools and we had even started to build the bell tower

At the beginning there were no murderers or griefers, the people of the town had weapons and there was some well hidden arch

The people were kind, and they buried the fertile mothers with good children with an honorable burial and gravestones with their names

I had a daughter, and it seemed that I knew what I was doing since since I was a baby I regulated my temperature, I thought I would have a productive daughter and that she would take our lineage far away

I was already old when ege (my daughter) started doing weird things ...
I saw her picking the berries one by one and leaving them on the ground

I immediately realized this was to dry the bushes and leave the smallest ones without food

I did nothing but pick berries and drop them

people noticed and a girl started to chase her with her knife ... and here comes my fustracion ... when I realized that it is totally useless, we could not kill her ... she just moved and people were not able to kill her ...

We spent about 15 minutes chasing it and it was impossible to end it ...
It seemed a chapter of Benny Hill

she simply died by a snake
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=685987

logically we curse it, but seriously there is no other solution for this type of situation?

Last edited by JonySky (2018-07-24 19:03:57)

#2 2018-07-24 19:08:28

startafight

Re: fustracion by a griefer

JonySky wrote:

logically we curse it, but seriously there is no other solution for this type of situation?

generally i just hope someone who can pvp well can kill em. but most the time i just wait for them to kill someone and then get em while theyre slowed. its not really a quick tactic but whatever. works fine enough

also if u click on a spot where the person is moving to u can kill someone even when theyre moving. gotta be careful tho or ull kill an innocent bystander who was too slow to move out of the way

#3 2018-07-24 19:11:39

Alf

It is not so hard really to hit somebody while he is running. People tend to do things in patterns, same goes for running so if you are patient enough you use the knife or the bow with prediction. Sadly practice requires to kill people and it is way harder nowadays so I guess griefers battle-hardened in early OHOL are simply hard to beat in PVP.

#4 2018-07-24 19:32:37

sc0rp

Alf wrote:

It is not so hard really to hit somebody while he is running. People tend to do things in patterns, same goes for running so if you are patient enough you use the knife or the bow with prediction.

But if you miss, you put down the knife.  Then if it's real griefer, not noob, he'll pick it up and now he has two knifes and you have none.  GG.  You may have next occasion to practice next week.  So a very slow way to learn how to fight.  The only way to train is to become griefer yourself.  That's why I asked for practice weapons:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2145

After all you don't practice fight with real weapons with you colleague, and then rush him up to hospital to prop him up before next session.  At least most people don't do that.  Those which do end up with darwin award and life prison sentence respectively.

#5 2018-07-24 20:46:13

JonySky
Website

no comments ... your daughter finished with all
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=685987
I end up with the whole town alone

I remember having fed that little girl ....

Last edited by JonySky (2018-07-24 20:48:16)

Board footer