One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 05:11:22

startafight

michaelson family - did we all dc??

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=680831

i was at full hunger, just chilling with my baby daughter and then suddenly died of disconnection at age 25. my daughter was in middle of telling me a story that ended with "to" and i can see that me, my daughter, and my sister all died at the same time. what the hell happened?? did we all dc????

#2 2018-07-24 07:21:50

Mirelli

Re: michaelson family - did we all dc??

Yeah, I was Snayder. I don’t know if it was a bug with the horse or what.. I got on the horse and my aunt died, then everyone else died suddenly. I was the last girl alive for a minute and I couldn’t put the horse down, I couldn’t move anywhere. I was just stuck on the horse, helplessly watching my hunger drain to zero. I heard the fire die out so it wasn’t like the game froze. My cause of death was starvation. Idk what happened but it was really sad because it was such a nice spot sad

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#3 2018-07-24 07:59:19

Cecil

I don't know what happens when the server goes down, but this sounds like that might have happened.

#4 2018-07-24 18:56:14

startafight

Cecil wrote:

I don't know what happens when the server goes down, but this sounds like that might have happened.

i thought it might have been a server wipe but its just weird cos snayder survived the wipe out for a bit. also i thought with a server reset u got to finish ur life but had no kids. guess not

(glad u got to get on that horse finally tho!)

Board footer