One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 00:15:01

lucythewanderer

thank you Redbug

I experience quite a bit of lag so don't spend much time in cities and it takes a lot of time to teach myself things, alone in the wilderness. Was expecting another quick life when I logged in tonight. Had just spawned as Eve on my fist life and run south long enough to get a sharp stone and start a basket when baby daughter arrived. I thought we were goners but wanted to give her a fighting chance so found food and told her I'd just started. When she could talk she said she was Redbug. I wouldn't blame anyone for ditching me when they can eat, let alone experienced players, but Redbug just laughed when I said I was pretty new.

It turned out to be my most enjoyable session to date.

Thank you for taking the time to teach me, Redbug. As I named you the last time, my meter started to drop and I remembered I can't eat raw eggs, so I tried to run but lagged too much to make it back to camp. I am so sorry to end the training there--I know you said the next step was most important. I know better than to leave camp without food by now, I'm sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to help me and teach me so much. I hope you get to return to the fruits of your labor!

~running naked through the swamp

#2 2018-07-24 00:21:32

TheRedBug

Re: thank you Redbug

The fruits of my labor? You did everything! C:
I am glad you learned new things, and this experience was fun too! I like to teach alot ^.^

Now with these lives, you know how food is important wink and don't worry, you'll get to know what the last thing that was very importsnt was: it was just to make your very first set of iron tools made from yourself alone!

I am glad you had fun, and don't worry, you'll get better and better!

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#3 2018-07-24 00:24:53

lucythewanderer

I got spoiled with all the readily available food and knew where the eggs were "this'll only take a minute." Famous last words. smile

I'm still slow but I feel more prepared to help my next family. See you again, I hope!

~running naked through the swamp

#4 2018-07-24 02:24:13

YAHG

<3

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer