One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-23 06:17:39

Cecil

Seal skin curse?

Okay, I used to be your average, fertile stickwoman. I'd have 4 to 8 kids in a lifespawn, and be pretty happy about that.

Then I learned how to club seals. On the very first run where I wore seal skin, I had no babies. And since then it's been only runs where I had from 0 to 3 kids. That's regardless of me wearing or not wearing seal skins for an entire life.

What I'm trying to say is there's a seal skin curse that sticks into your next lives, and clubbing a seal to death will rob you of your will to settle these lands.

Disclaimer: Actual curse most likely does not exist, but I won't club any more seals. Ever. This is how Jason taught me to respect all life.

Last edited by Cecil (2018-07-23 06:19:17)

#2 2018-07-23 07:31:05

PunkyFickle

Re: Seal skin curse?

Hm... There might have been some parasites on the skin that rendered you sterile. Throughout your lives.

Anyway, I've been clubbin' those bloodlusty creatures like crazy and keep having children. They are often mentally disturbed, but I assume that this is just part of the game.

(By the way, you don't club them to death, you knock them senseless, rip their skin off and then they slowly freeze to death hopelessly calling their seal mother whom life you already took.)

Board footer