One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-22 05:04:35

Amber

To The Pearl Family Murdered by Cherry

I was born various times today into the Pearl family, my last life was one the most entertaining in a while! 

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=656629

I was born Merle, named after my mothers favorite show TWD.  I quickly went back to working the farm and watering when the first murders began.  From the corner of my eye I saw Cherry with a knife and a stabbed person, the first of many.  In all the commotion the soup ran out, the berries were dry and we almost all died of starvation.  We had no fire but somehow at the end we had many soups again, pies everywhere and the farm was a great.  Our twin grandpas passed away together.  Then we noticed things were too good, all the females had disappeared.  To my sons, i hope there was a wife still alive somewhere to continue the family line.

Anyone else a Pearl today?

#2 2018-07-22 05:21:49

Ti

Re: To The Pearl Family Murdered by Cherry

Yep. I was a fertile female, Jess, and died post-Cherry (who swore he'd come back and get me) of starvation. I made all three of those stews you would have found. Me and another woman made many of those pies and never got to cook them, because in the chaos, the fire had gone out. I tasked a guy to go and get material to make fire. The fire was almost lit when I had a baby. I hesitated, which I shouldn't have, to explain to the son I just popped out that I would starve if I picked him up right now, and didn't have time to run back to the food before I died.

I assume a similar fate befell the woman making pies with me.

Joke's on Cherry, he didn't get me.

The woman you linked to, whose last words were "Pads!", both me and another man were there at her death, desperately trying to grab the medical supplies in time. In sync we both screamed NO! It was very dramatic. One of the most entertaining short-form RPs I've been part of, I kinda don't hate griefers for that very reason.

Last edited by Ti (2018-07-22 05:25:45)

Board footer