One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-21 22:28:41

The_Llamacorn

One of my best lives, Tony & Camila

Now, I've had some great lives but this one was the best ones by far:

I spawned in as a boy with my mom, Cora, in the middle of a huge village (on server 3). She named me Jo.
Right after I was born I got clothes from an old woman who was about to die, I called her grandma.
I was planning on becoming a smith but it never seemed like anyone needed anything so I never became a smith.

A while later I spotted another old woman who was looking for someone to take over as a doctor and I knew this was my calling.
Ever since the update released I've taken every opportunity I have to become a doctor. She gave me her backpack with a knife in it and an apron with a needle and a ball of thread.
She led me to a room a bit north and tried to open the door but it was locked and the key was inside somehow.
The room had all the supplies you needed to become a doctor (except anti-venom).

She gave me a lock with a key inside and I take it, but just when I put it down to eat this young girl named Camila runs up to it and picks it up DEMANDING that I tell her what it's for.
I was scared that she would take it and run away because this was my only chance to get the right key for the door.
I told her to put it down but she just kept telling me to tell her what it was for so I started getting angry at her. Eventually, she put it down and I quickly picked it off the ground.
After trying to make the right key for the door I gave up, and someone had already made some pads to the left of the room in a half-finished room so I had most of the supplies I needed.

Just then a young man named Tony can in the door and simply just said "Sup".
This already lightened my mood and he seemed so kind. He asked me to teach him to become a doctor and I thought that since I had nothing else to do it wouldn't hurt to have another doctor in the town.
I went through all the basics and we made some more pads and had a great time.
After I had taught him everything, Camila can inside and I had forgiven her at this point so I didn't mind having her around.
And after a while, the three of all became very good friends.

Camila went outside and when she came back she said that the town was basically dead.
All of us were becoming old and we didn't want all the time we put into the supplies to go to waste so Camila agreed to get shot by Tony so that I could fix her up.
The surgery was successful and we all had fun.
Now we were VERY old so Camila asked if she could stab me so I thought why not, just for the fun of it.

But right after she did a young woman came along (which was a surprise since we thought the town was dead, she probably heard the death scream) and STABBED Camila before we could explain so now we were both dying.
But to my delight, Tony still remembered how to be a doctor so he quickly managed to fix Camila up and she survived!
Since I was willingly stabbed I died anyways which was okay with me.

End of story.

Also Tony always did this really cute thing where he would say "heh" instead of "hah" and it was so funny.
I hope you guys see this, I love you <3

And as I'm writing this, the surviving people are from Camila's line!

(P.S sorry this was poorly written, it's pretty late rn.)

Last edited by The_Llamacorn (2018-07-21 22:35:23)

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

Board footer