One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-19 21:33:29

Stripes251

Items Disappear Bug?

So I have been playing and I think may have I found a bug I'm not sure. But it causes items to disappear.

This happened to me three times so far. The first time I encountered it was when an old lady died, she was wearing clothing and had a pick ax. I had a basket and tried to put it down but clicked on the skeleton instead, some of her items disappeared. The second time I encountered this was after I shot a wolf. I did not remove the arrow before skinning it. The arrow vanished when I skinned it. The third time I was a child. I had picked up an iron bar so I could make a crucible but my mother picked me up right after and the iron disappeared.

I searched around for the items but I could not find them. Has anyone else encountered this?

"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Monty Python

#2 2018-07-20 05:35:04

FounderOne

Re: Items Disappear Bug?

When the ground is blocked items can travel quite far. Did you looked just where you let the items drop or in a bigger radius around it?

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#3 2018-07-20 05:51:09

Stripes251

Re: Items Disappear Bug?

In the case of the wolf there was nothing around and there were blank tiles when my mother picked me up. There were empty around tiles when I picked up the grave but there was still a lot of clutter so in that case I can see it being the case.

I did search a decent radius in all cases though.

Last edited by Stripes251 (2018-07-20 05:52:11)

"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Monty Python

Board footer