One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-15 20:16:21

startafight

adopted a bunch of babies today

was playing in the delatour family

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=568729

our pop was dwindling a bit for a big town so when triplets popped out of a passing cousin i did my best to save them. named them alex, aleck, and ali (though i could have named him alexander i suppose- i ran out of al names). they were all screaming "Q" and "F" so i tried leading them to a nursing female cousin, but she didnt feed them and even let one of her own starve. so i fed em a couple of berries and hoped for the best. they were all good kids. ali died a lil early (disconnected i believe) but the other two stuck around and helped out. i adopted another son i named irony (turned to iroh) and he was good help around the farm. really reaffirmed my belief that most smart babies are born male tbh. all my kids were 10/10. would adopt again. itd be cool if adopted babies showed up in the family tree. id like to see my kids up there

(i also named a lil girl who had a mom. i just like naming all the babies, especially since i was a guy and couldnt have any of my own tongue )

#2 2018-07-15 20:23:11

Luniatji

Re: adopted a bunch of babies today

Yes Alex and Aleck were good.. until they decide to go on a killing trip. I was there too, Emily Delayour II, and Aleck killed the first person (She said). So when I saw Alex I tried to kill him but he saw me coming lol. Then I lagged and lost my knife, next thing I know was that he was chasing me with a knife. So we run around the whole town until someone could kill him.

Was funny though, never run around in circles with a chaser.. But tripling griefers are.. meh.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=568852

#3 2018-07-15 20:26:40

Xan

I'm so glad the Delatours are still alive. My mom tried to move us to a new location and we were greifed by four bears. I went on an animal killing rampage after that.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=567570

11jqfix.jpg

#4 2018-07-15 20:37:02

startafight

Luniatji wrote:

Yes Alex and Aleck were good.. until they decide to go on a killing trip. I was there too, Emily Delayour II, and Aleck killed the first person (She said). So when I saw Alex I tried to kill him but he saw me coming lol. Then I lagged and lost my knife, next thing I know was that he was chasing me with a knife. So we run around the whole town until someone could kill him.

Was funny though, never run around in circles with a chaser.. But tripling griefers are.. meh.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=568852

ah mustve been waiting for me to die before committing crimes... hope they only got to the old ones. at least iroh was a good kid

also xan that looks rad as fuck

#5 2018-07-15 22:04:08

forestglade

startafight wrote:

really reaffirmed my belief that most smart babies are born male tbh. all my kids were 10/10. would adopt again. itd be cool if adopted babies showed up in the family tree. id like to see my kids up there

You realize that we all get born male and female 50/50 right, that its RNG? Maybe you think the females are less competent because they keep being distracted by babies, just like they do in real life.

Last edited by forestglade (2018-07-15 22:05:43)

#6 2018-07-15 22:08:24

startafight

forestglade wrote:
startafight wrote:

really reaffirmed my belief that most smart babies are born male tbh. all my kids were 10/10. would adopt again. itd be cool if adopted babies showed up in the family tree. id like to see my kids up there

You realize that we all get born male and female 50/50 right, that its RNG? Maybe you think the females are less competent because they keep being distracted by babies, just like they do in real life.

in the past few weeks most of my daughters have been new. i think 1/5 was ok at surviving. the rest would starve. my sons on the other hand know what "rope" and "fire bow" is. which is an upgrade. maybe my luck as been different from yours

#7 2018-07-15 22:10:11

forestglade

I think 1 in 5 is my current rate of good kids as well, maybe 2 in 5 when I'm lucky. The gender is 50/50.

There has been a ton of newbies lately, the game is doing really well, but it sucks for the experienced players when they just berry sponge.

Board footer