One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-15 05:21:16

Star

Secret the Second

I just had a great life and lived to sixty.
This is Secret Pho II

The very first memories were of me asking my mother if I could be a nanny, yes strange job but I wasn't really feeling for anything else. But that never happened, as I set out to make my own set of clothes, I ended up catching many rabbits. I managed to get a full set and a snakeskin boot which I may or may not have got off the ground.

As life went on and I arrived back at the town with many rabbits, I noticed how messy it was and was horrified! I attempted to sort things but it didn't work as there weren't enough baskets, soon enough, I was having children. I had lost a couple while out getting rabbits but these were the ones I decided to keep.

For while, I worked on the berry farm and fed my grandchildren here and there if they came, one day, I decided to approach the cooking area and sight behold, there stood my son pride with a bloody bow in his hand, my daughter Lyfe was also bleeding. The guy cooking and doing other various stuff was also there, looking on in shock.

Pride told us it wasn't an accident, I quickly told the boy to put the bow down. He did and the other guy picked it up and put it away. I watched sadly as Lyfe died.

I continued on, working around the berry farm, handing kids my clothes as I grew older, and going to bury some graves here and there. One of my last trips of the graves, I come back to see pride with a basket "Well, I better go take care of granny" I knew that was me and I said "Not yet, yeah"

Then, I died. Right there from old age carrying a berry.

(Can't post links yet so yeah)

Bob <3

Board footer