One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-14 05:38:02

WalrusesConquer

Disabled summoning child

(I know this has been suggested a few times but I never saw WHY this wasn't a good idea just curious)

If there was an object that needed 20 milkweed seed (for example) and gold: the next baby would be directed there

Why? Because many villages die off from only having men this wouldn't stop that from happening but may help.

To stop this being a widely used method the baby would be born with no legs. The remaining civilization would have to carry it in a cart, feed it and in return the baby can raise children.

Cons:
Will a player be willing to live with a disability for an hour instead of living in a mega village with their friends?

But if everyone is RELYING on you to be tyier last hope,willing to feed you and sustain you mb you'd change ur mind?

Thoughts?

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2018-07-14 05:39:29

Turnipseed

Re: Disabled summoning child

... esc÷%

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#3 2018-07-14 08:56:46

The_Llamacorn

Do we really need to save villages that are dying out? It would be way to easy. I think villages should come and go, if we tried to save all of them there would be no room for more. So I don't see to reason for this.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#4 2018-07-14 10:46:42

WalrusesConquer

Yeah I see what your saying(it was just something random i thought about) I was just curious

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#5 2018-07-14 11:02:40

Aurora Aurora

OOoOOo I wanna be a cart baby

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer