One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-07-12 18:45:18

YAHG

Re: Curses OP - A PRISON PROPOSAL

The point of that strategy is that you just keep clicking respawn. If they feed you as a baby, fine it is time you worked off.
The real time you will get is when you run out of lineages to be born to and you are Eve again.
Eve starts with MASSIVE full food bar, easily 5 minutes of food. It doesn't matter if you die , you just come back and live/die again.
Eventually you wear off your curses.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#52 2018-07-12 18:48:29

OminousBladeBlank

YAHG wrote:

The point of that strategy is that you just keep clicking respawn. If they feed you as a baby, fine it is time you worked off.
The real time you will get is when you run out of lineages to be born to and you are Eve again.
Eve starts with MASSIVE full food bar, easily 5 minutes of food. It doesn't matter if you die , you just come back and live/die again.

I don't know if you'd get 5 minutes off of Eve's food bar - this is easily avoided by an additional stipulation that you must eat once as well.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#53 2018-07-12 19:00:23

YAHG

That sorta arms race won't go anyway, the Satan bot can already eat berries.
I wonder how hard it would be to automate cursor movement.

Loop(
Click one tile down, click player, repeat 3x
Click one tile left, click player
)

You can probably Mod game client to log char death for the re-spawn or just have it click re-spawn every 5 minutes just incase.

I wonder, what the odds are for self feeding per life with that strategy.

I am sure you can modify it so that you are WAY less likely to get stuck my random obstacles.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#54 2018-07-12 19:04:51

sc0rp

YAHG wrote:

We can make additional rule, that you need to live until old age for your curse points to be cleared.

#55 2018-07-12 19:05:41

OminousBladeBlank

YAHG wrote:

I wonder how hard it would be to automate cursor movement.

Loop(
Click one tile down, click player, repeat 3x
Click one tile left, click player
)

You can probably Mod game client to log char death for the re-spawn or just have it click re-spawn every 5 minutes just incase.

I wonder, what the odds are for self feeding per life with that strategy.

I am sure you can modify it so that you are WAY less likely to get stuck my random obstacles.

This is a lot of work to grief a survival epic... I mean, sure it's doable, but there'll almost always be a way to script your way into bypassing an anti-griefer system. But will most or even many griefers really go to these lengths? I doubt it. Even so, this method still relies on a lot of luck.

If people really want to grief that badly, then this game is probably doomed. A few psychos willing to go to these lengths won't destroy, though.

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#56 2018-07-12 19:05:51

sc0rp

YAHG wrote:

Yep, this won't go away.  But we can fingerprint Satan bot now pretty easily.

#57 2018-07-12 19:08:20

OminousBladeBlank

sc0rp wrote:
YAHG wrote:

We can make additional rule, that you need to live until old age for your curse points to be cleared.

I think old age is harsh, but a certain number of minutes before any of the time counts is fair. Sometimes you can live a long time and still not make it to old age, just due to a stupid mistake or a bit of lag.

Board footer