One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 06:25:45

annjust

Jones and I save the tutorial little white mouse!!!!!!

Just tutorial, when I making a shovel, Jones already in outwall, she said "hey", after I escaped the turorial prison,  I go north and found Jones is there, she is the first jailbreak I met, so happy I am, then we decided to save other player, we go north with ax and shovel, the first dude died for sneaks, the second one died in the door, then....the third, oh, she is alive!!! she is busy at smith, she said"wow", that really make me laugh out, I feel so pride. Jones and I became soooo old, I told the younger girl keep go the svaing work, and she answered"yes".
After a little while break, I and Jones restart go north with our tool, we run long ,but there no tutorial wall be found, sneaks and boars are everywhere, I lost Jones. 
That's really amazing, I miss u Jones!!

Last edited by annjust (2018-07-07 12:16:08)

#2 2018-07-07 07:48:46

Verte

Re: Jones and I save the tutorial little white mouse!!!!!!

It was nice to meet you little mouse!
I called myself Jones to obey the tutorial.
I died few seconds after you, so old that I forgot to eat, as someone does.
It was strange to see the same tutorial structures north and south, and then wilderness. I didn't have time to check the sign out of the northern structure. (Was it identical? or only go south?)
See you later around a berry bush!

#3 2018-07-07 11:51:41

Lum

Re: Jones and I save the tutorial little white mouse!!!!!!

The same happened to me! An Eve went to save me and then we continued together and helped 3 others break out! It was super fun, we made carts and were looking for other trapped Eves. I loved it (I was Eve Rest, there was Eve Lala, Eve Wilde and Eve Smith too)

ign: summerstorm, they/them

Board footer