One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-10 07:35:28

Hydromancerx

Best Time EVER!

After being an abandoned baby over and over I was born an adult and then found an abandoned base with everything stocked! Then i farmed and had great kids you actually helped out which had grandkids! Everyone was nice and they even fed me some carrot pie before I died. Thank you my kids and grand kids! Grandma loves you!

Last edited by Hydromancerx (2018-03-10 07:35:55)

#2 2018-03-10 08:08:37

Baker

Re: Best Time EVER!

It's always nice when you have good kids. My kids normally just tell me to "Just die already you old bat"

Last edited by Baker (2018-03-10 08:08:56)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#3 2018-03-10 08:13:39

Donny

Once you become a patriarch mor matriarch, there´s always one dickwad who´s just waiting for you to die to take your clothes. But generally dieing as an old, accomplished grandparent is really rewarding and the people you raised and taught actually feel for you.

One of my best runs was this yesterday. Strew around in the wild for too long, eventually all alone, then found the remains of some small fields in the perfect locations and started up farming all by myself, stockpiling more carrots than I could ever eat. After some time a woman with her child stumbled in, and a new community was born that saw two more generations before I died of old age.

#4 2018-03-10 13:57:55

TLyon

Donny wrote:

Once you become a patriarch mor matriarch, there´s always one dickwad who´s just waiting for you to die to take your clothes. But generally dieing as an old, accomplished grandparent is really rewarding and the people you raised and taught actually feel for you.

One of my best runs was this yesterday. Strew around in the wild for too long, eventually all alone, then found the remains of some small fields in the perfect locations and started up farming all by myself, stockpiling more carrots than I could ever eat. After some time a woman with her child stumbled in, and a new community was born that saw two more generations before I died of old age.

The exact same happened to me yesterday, I just hope they were fine after my death.

Board footer