One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-29 11:46:31

Neo

Storm family again sorta

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=416190

We all.descended from Eve Storm but the family name was lost before I was born there.

I was born to my teen mother who warned me of crazy old people. I was worried until she said they were old, I said in baby talk that they would die soon. Mum told me about a backup camp to the north but I never actually went there.

I decided to take up sheperding for this life. I cleaned up all sheep shit and bones and started feeding the lambs. Mum gave me a pack with a knife and I didn't see her much after. I butchered a few of the sheep for mutton pies, People made some but ran out of plates and just cooked it directly.

Buut I came of age and immediately got busy with kids. Then when I got a break from kids the berry farm nearly died so I watered. Thankfully someone else was making compost.

Special Mentions to Valarie who was nice to me. We became friends when I showed her where the bow was. She spent most of her life killing all the bears and wolves so I didn't see her as much as I would've liked. She may have also given me an apron with another knife, I just hid my second knife.

So I popped out some children and got back to proper work when I turned grey. Saw Valarie again and had a chat, We were both grey now.

Even longer passed and I was nearing death. One of my daughters was pumping out grandkids and I was happy for her. I was close to death now, I desperately searched for Valarie and managed to say goodbyes at the last second.

Last edited by Neo (2018-06-29 12:05:35)

Board footer