One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-23 11:36:47

pennedgalaxy

Taiwos and the bear

A bear recently attacked our village and at the time I was an old woman with a bowl of gooseberries in my hand. Knowing my life was less important I led the bear out of town, I was Ivy, I hope I led him far enough away before he claimed my life! Best of luck to you guys I hope you survive!

Last edited by pennedgalaxy (2018-06-23 11:37:36)

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#2 2018-06-23 11:59:10

riskybusiness

Re: Taiwos and the bear

I was in this town, I was your granddaughter who you fed!! Thanks to you, only two people were bitten by the bear and both survived. Afterwards, I was able to find gold and we made some crowns. Thank you so much for saving our lives!

#3 2018-06-23 12:29:11

pennedgalaxy

riskybusiness wrote:

I was in this town, I was your granddaughter who you fed!! Thanks to you, only two people were bitten by the bear and both survived. Afterwards, I was able to find gold and we made some crowns. Thank you so much for saving our lives!

Ahh! That's such good news! I'm glad you guys were okay! I do my best to put the colony above my own survival always, especially if I'm old and past child bearing age! I'm glad I fed you, some of the mothers in that town weren't the quickest to get to their kids unfortunately so I stuck around and fed any babies I saw that might need it!

I hope the town made a bow and arrow or something too, I remember everyone scrambling to find one and being unable to which is why I did the march of death to get the bear out of town.

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#4 2018-06-23 15:33:54

Lotus

I’m proud of you, my daughter!

#5 2018-06-23 15:37:03

TAIOAN

Yeh, we encountered second(?) bear attack just before I die in old age minutes ago,
this time we got bow and arrows and there are three archer fighting with it,
but that bear killed some babies of our family and some adults I think...there is no med so we can do nothing.

Generations past, we lost our last name.
Um, I was the eve Taiwo(Taioan/Taiwan) who born in that town today in this afternoon(0623, my area time.)
actually, I was smith before I was a eve born in that town, as a first gen who born in this no one city,
we clean and check the resource we still have, farming and made two carts, tell children the story about our family. 

Great to born back in the same town and see it thrive again, which passed so many conflicts and troubles.

Taiwo family
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=384833

Last edited by TAIOAN (2018-06-23 15:41:35)

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#6 2018-06-23 16:59:01

Styok

I've had several lives in that city today, haha!
The last one was pretty great, had a buttload of kids and grandkids and when I died food production seemed to be getting back on track. Big settlements like that tend to drive me insane with the clutter, though.

#7 2018-06-24 01:58:31

YAHG

Yeah now that soil is so plentiful towns should keep a chest with 3 arrows (4 better) in the middle of town. Each
arrow is 3 soil + feather + flint and flint and feathers are BASICALLY free at this point.

If we can have medkits, we can have arrows!

Remember, only you can stop bear attacks.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#8 2018-06-24 05:30:53

Realcooldude

Do bears cross filled holes? If not put a wall around your city?

Board footer