One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-23 06:57:14

Neo

Storm city

Shit that town was huge, So many people and no murders in my lifetime. That was one of the biggest towns I've seen and it even ran somewhat smoothly in my time.

I lived as a storm a few times but none of my characters where related, Multiplue bloodlines with same name?

I don't get how the city was so advanced at only gen 8, We descended from an Eve that died at 17.....

I spent this life making compost to keep the farms going, We went through the soil like crazy and we had many people to feed. I'm very suprised that i saw no murders in my time, We organized quite well and alot of people were working.

There was People on watering and planting, Toolmaking, Sheeps and even cooking.

I guess some places can be civilized after all but I see it collapsing quite easily. I made alot of the compost on my own, A little boy promised to replace me so I hope he keeps it going.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=383160

Last edited by Neo (2018-06-23 07:13:04)

#2 2018-06-23 07:07:08

MegaLlama

Re: Storm city

Except that one person who was waving around a knife and accusing me of stealing, other than that, pretty peaceful

#3 2018-06-23 07:25:00

Styok

Neo wrote:

I don't get how the city was so advanced at only gen 8, We descended from an Eve that died at 17.....

From what I've read on the forums it was an old, abandoned city that our family occupied. Certainly a lot better than the last ruined city situation I was in, which was an absolute mess. 

I was one of at least two people named Summer Storm... that got a bit confusing but oh well. My immediate family was pretty great!
Though I bet you fifty berries that escaped boars are what eventually finishes the town off.

Last edited by Styok (2018-06-23 07:25:21)

#4 2018-06-23 07:29:28

Realcooldude

I was all eve storms. Ever time i eve i go back there to keep bloodlines going. This way we can spawn multiple familes there. As long as we keep ringing the bell ill try and get back there as an eve.

I found the abandoned city as an eve and built it back up. Resources are scarce now so not sure if we can keep it going longer. There is always hope for cafe city to the east with more resources though. Another big city.

#5 2018-06-23 10:48:10

denriguez

Just curious, Realcooldude, how do you manage to spawn in or near the city so often? I thought the spawning mechanic didn't allow that anymore.

#6 2018-06-23 15:36:57

forestglade

There’s another town, cafe town nearby and it’s easy to get to stormville from there.

#7 2018-06-23 17:56:48

Realcooldude

denriguez wrote:

Just curious, Realcooldude, how do you manage to spawn in or near the city so often? I thought the spawning mechanic didn't allow that anymore.

People kept ringing the bell. And knowing what to look for helped. At night when server pop was down the spawns change. Durring the day with a ton of people on you just have to follow the bell. I think next eve run ill start a new town following mortis plan. I have an idea in my head to increse efficiency and improve what kills most towns. That is compost.

Board footer