One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-22 05:41:15

KrabbyKris

The Life of the Pie Man, AKA the greatest life I've ever lived

Definitely my most funny, fulfilling and enjoyable life so far.

I was born into a village to a nameless mother, this village being that of the Moist Family, although I wasn't related to any of them. I was named Raffi. For most of my childhood, I did small menial tasks and didn't have much of a genuine purpose. And then I started focusing all of my time on pies. Making them, stocking up a cart, and riding around, feeding everyone. I became the Pie Man. I was like the hero of this town. Everyone recognized me as the Pie Man, and they where always happy to see me. I had a protege, Christian Moist, who I loved like my own son. He stayed with me until my dying moments, and I passed peacefully of old age. I left with some beautiful words of encouragement for him.

FluxBB bbcode test

#2 2018-06-22 07:17:07

Laika

Re: The Life of the Pie Man, AKA the greatest life I've ever lived

This was the most horrific famine I've ever seen. Bushes were dying, we didn't have compost, pigs all over the place, and no food at the centre of town. There was food near the chefs, but I don't think most people knew that big_smile
My whole life I could hear the sounds of crying babies and fresh corpses, it was crazy. Probably half the server in there.

Sorry for being a cold mom, I was really set on saving this village, been born in it a bunch of times and didn't want to see it die! So glad I was reborn in the town to see your final moments, and all your hard work!

This was one of the most fun runs I've had in a while, scrambling to get food for everyone!

#3 2018-06-22 07:31:25

xxx90x

Re: The Life of the Pie Man, AKA the greatest life I've ever lived

What are you proud of? You're just a pie slave (laughs)
It is natural for a slave to give food to his master, go and work

Board footer