One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-20 18:19:18

riskybusiness

The Dick Church

I just had a game where I was born a boy to a largish town. My mum died when I had just become an adult and we all simultaneously realised that there were no girls left.
So instead of crying, or preparing for the next people to live there, we had the *TIME OF OUR FUCKING LIVES*.
We made babies from lambs, we turned a house into a church, we burned Steven's bones, we had sex, we named the church 'Dick' and sacrificed lambs there, we grew beards together, I married Judas  and buried him in the Dick Church when he died, we put some other guy out of his misery, we wound up a salty kid, we starved ourselves as sacrifices in the Dick Church, and finally it was just me and Tom.
Tom shot me with a bow when I was on one food, and said "we die together.". I was happy; I was dying in the Dick Church with my last friend. And then Tom said "you were my secret love" and died. I screamed "i love you too tom!" before I died too.

Brothers from the Dick Church, join me once again! I had so much fun living out our last doomed days together and I'd love to meet you again!

This is my family tree but you may have to dig around a bit to find Steven, Judas and Tom: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=368704

Last edited by riskybusiness (2018-06-20 18:24:41)

#2 2018-06-20 18:34:21

Jk Howling

Re: The Dick Church

That was one of the funnest experiences of my life on this game, not gonna lie!

I was Isaac, the one that was accidentally shot when Ugonna missed the intended target.

I was born to a very serious, religious mother. The moment I emerged from the wound, she screamed at me, "Repent, child! Repent for your sins, for you have been cast from my loins!" and went on about our Forgiving God, and explained to me that she was building a church to better practice our religion.

Honestly, I thought she was batshit crazy, but went along with it. It was pretty entertaining.

I was passed between her and my aunt until I reached maturity, and went to work pretty quickly. Gathering stones to turn into wells [made three], grabbing a bow and arrow to hunt for mouflon. The hunt failed, but someone else brought back a lamb at least.

It was after that when I realized we were all that was left. Me, Ugonna, Tom, Steven, Judas, Carl. All adult males.

And that's when the Dick Church was founded. I almost died laughing when the sign was put up. And then trying to make children from lambs, and sacrificing them. Burying our fallen family and laying dead lambs on their graves.

I do wonder what my mother would think of it all, given we took her religion and holy place and turned it upside down.

I only wish I could've been around a bit longer, but I was more than happy to be sacrificed to our cause and join my brethren in Hell. I hope I got buried and a lamb on my grave.

-Has ascended to better games-

#3 2018-06-20 18:48:04

riskybusiness

Isaac!! I'm so sorry I forgot your name!! It's really great to hear this story from someone else's point of view. I found it hilarious after you shot the wrong person, and I buried him and you with lambs on your graves. You've been sent to the Lamb Lord now, and will burn there for eternity. What more could you wish for?

(I was Carl by the way, I forgot my name too... my memory is not great!)

#4 2018-06-20 19:09:44

karltown

Fellow dicks! Tis I, Tom- Creator of our church name, dick, (And of the “D” “I” “C” and “K” that I positioned on the church sign) lover of Carl, performer in the stripshow we held, (Ugonna, your peekaboo loincloth trick enticed us all) father of lambs, suggester of gender changes and widowed husband of Luna. (Don’t worry Carl, I loved you best.)

Us dicks fought hard.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#5 2018-06-20 19:37:08

riskybusiness

Welcome Tom! I'm so glad you're here, we've nearly completed the Dicks now!! I forgot that you suggested changing our genders, that really made me laugh! You really timed that confession nicely, I only saw the words "you were my secret love" for like a second before you died. Plot twist! I had so much fun with you guys, normally I just kill myself if we run out of girls, but we really made the most of it!!

Board footer