One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-18 21:30:39

TheRedBug

Lily, the love of my life

I was born from LUM, a forum user. She was a good mom.

I spawned in a medium sized village where i spent my childhood making stew, when all of a sudden, i see a pretty face helping me cooking this delicious meal.

Her name was Lily. She was my niece, even tho her age was similar to mine.

We cooked stew for a while, without really talking to eachothers, but i felt like she was looking at me.... and i am pretty sure she felt the same...

Until i think she expressed her love for me... right when a gient bear came to attack our village!

I had a pretty good understanding of their intelligence, so i hid inside the stew barrels. I told everyone to stay away from me as the bear was trying to attack me. People asked me how i was not dying, then i told them that as long as you are hiding behind a big object, you were fine. Then i say lily, worrying about me. I looked at her, smiling, that i loved her with all my heart. She had a tear riding down her cheek, saying she loved me alot too.

I told everyone to find a bow and three arrows while i kept the bear's attention, which everyone did. Everything was going according to plan until somebody moved one of the stew pots, making the bear furious and attacking someone else. It killed two or three people before i had the chance to make the bear attack me. That was when i saw an uncompleted sheep pen, and i had an idea. I drove the bear inside, quickly rushed to get a shovel and trapped the bear inside. Everyone were cheering as i had saved the village.

We celebrated, but my eyes were only focused on lily, who were comming closer to me.
She was so proud of me, she said i was a hero. We cuddled for a bit, and she gave me a little daughter. We loved her and named her Bear. We sadly discovered that bear later died from starvation next to a berry bush. Then, we went behind a tree together roleplaying some..... 18+ stuff... and lily gave me a strong son. We loved him very much, and we taught him how to be very strong. As soon as he was able to carry a weapon, he went of killing a seal, which i turned it into a coat for him. Then he went hunting some wolves, and we never seen him again. The villagers came with a bow and four arrows, and we openned the pen so i could finish off the bear. The bear escaped and killed a wandering man. I shot down the bear and made it into a pretty floor carpet. Lily and I spent our last moments eating stew, juggling with some items and talking together. We later went outside the village to die together hands in hands. I was the first one to die.

I love you lily. This life was one of my best hands down.

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#2 2018-06-18 21:35:11

TheRedBug

Re: Lily, the love of my life

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#3 2018-06-18 21:38:03

YAHG

Fyi any item in your tile on the ground stops bears.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#4 2018-06-18 21:39:26

TheRedBug

I know. But people didnt and the bera managed to kill three people... sosad hmm

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#5 2018-06-18 22:24:30

Mutton

Oh my godly heroic man!!!
This made me teary, not gonna lie. Beautifully put together. I feel the same way. Definitely one of my best games so far.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=358991

That blonde creep with a knife at the end tho...

MOOOORE!!! MOOOORE!!!

Last edited by Mutton (2018-06-18 22:26:03)

You are nothing without stew and compost. NOTHING!

#6 2018-06-18 22:43:14

TheRedBug

Hi mutton <3 yeah he was so creepy and he literally tried to murder me twice hmm

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#7 2018-06-19 07:48:41

Mutton

Hello ^u^ love bug.
Well he said he is not going to murder us.... But he was chasing us around with a knife. Two extremely old and extremely naked love birds. So yeah. He ruined our last moments....

#8 2018-06-19 07:53:00

Mutton

Just look at him.... Probably a necrophiliac.... https://imgur.com/6kHJ29h

And yeah... It is bit off-center but I was rushing. You died seconds after I think.

#9 2018-06-19 13:42:52

TheRedBug

Ya... jealous blondie >.>

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

Board footer