One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-15 13:44:27

Tea

I am in love

There are a lot of posts about murder and griefers and abandoned babies and brainless towns players etc. But there also nice posts about some stories that people had. SO I just want to share some excitements that I had today.

Can I just say that I LOVE the new update !? I wasn't aware that we had a new update so imagine my surprise when I saw a plate with omelettes. OMELETTES ! And beautiful little white eggs next to the ponds. "Oh cool, we have eggs now, that's nice!" was my thought and continued my work.

THEN I was born to a much bigger town with organized rooms and roads. And freaking GOOSE !!!! Beautiful white quacking GOOSE (honestly they should quack more !) with some sheep having a nice time in the pen and around the town.

I was so amazed by the older people who were running around with Chef hats and Aprons and freaking TORTILLA !!! There were a lot of people running around and doing some jobs so I took the time to look around and see what I can do with the new animals.

I picked up a goose and named it Bekka. Bekka was my new friend and after showing her around, I put her back to the sheep pen. A lady came and put some goose in the box. It was their sleeping box !! So I shut it, because you can't sleep with too much light.

And then i stumbled upon a goose without head .... I was sooo shocked, my little mind was turning and I didn't understand why Mr. Goose didn't walk around like the others. So I took it and went to my mother.

"Mom, why is Mr. Goose not moving ?" I asked her. "Is he sick? Is Mr. Goose not well?" My mother stuttered, not knowing how to tell a little child that this goose couldn't live without his head and was no longer alive.

Uncle with the fancy hat came, took Mr. Goose and looked at him very carefully. "Mr. Goose has a flu." He told me and added that he will take care of him. I thanked him, wished Mr. Goose to get well soon and run back to the pen to sing the geese good night.

My aunt came to me and handed me a naked goose.

"Here is your Mr. Goose"

"Oh no, Mr. Goose is naked ! That's not good, he has a flu and needs to stay warm."

"LOL"

"I will look for some clothes for Mr. Goose"

"Yes, do that."

I had so much fun. I had a son at a very young age and showed him everything. Where the geese slept, where Mr. and Mrs. Goose were living and where the sick geese go, next to the fire so they will get better soon.

I hope you guys had as much fun as I did with the new update. Okay that's it, just wanted to say that I am in love with it. You can carry on now.

Tea

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-06-15 14:05:10

YAHG

Re: I am in love

So I missed an update.. Domestic Geese is sick.. Rabbits soon?

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#3 2018-06-15 14:05:52

TAIOAN

That is, wow.
My mom told me that they are the best warrior, crave for eating human flesh, and my name is goose.
She raised these cute geese for her her life, some are in the box and some are on the cart, they are all stay there without moving.

Except one, it is the angry goose or sth I forget.
But, all of my sisters are dead, so, we left a town with lots of goose, alive.

Last edited by TAIOAN (2018-06-15 14:13:43)

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#4 2018-06-15 14:15:53

Tea

YAHG wrote:

Yes, those poor animals ! But I think you can make medicine out of two berries, one root and a pinch of salt.

The rabbits are fine for now but they shouldn't be in the same pen when a goose is sick ! When you have a rabbit with a cold, just make them a little wool sweater for their ears and they'ill be fine !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#5 2018-06-15 14:21:15

YAHG

Tea wrote:
YAHG wrote:

Yes, those poor animals ! But I think you can make medicine out of two berries, one root and a pinch of salt.

The rabbits are fine for now but they shouldn't be in the same pen when a goose is sick ! When you have a rabbit with a cold, just make them a little wool sweater for their ears and they'ill be fine !

<3 I want rabbit hutches like Jason said he was planning smile Finally we
will have clothes etc in town again.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#6 2018-06-15 14:47:36

Tarr
Banned

I'm glad your geese were a lot nicer than ours. We had a full on geese assault on the Zetts family. A force of thirty odd geese lined up along our main road before sending a few of their own into the city to gather intel. They knew our family was weak once they waddled up to the bakery. Three boys and a single girl under my care.

I think my biggest mistake was ever caring for all these bloodthirsty animals. I should have stopped at ten but their cute little honks kept me wanting more and more geese. They ended up chasing my poor daughter out of town where she would starve to death with one of her own boys. Thankfully my three boys: Goose, Goose, and Goose were smart enough to stay on the good side of the geese. All in all they claimed a chest near the sheep pen to call their castle in our little defeated city.

I've enjoyed the update and all the geese led shenanigans.

fug it’s Tarr.

#7 2018-06-15 14:55:53

Opedoll

This is a really cute post to read lol.

Last edited by Opedoll (2018-06-15 14:56:34)

#8 2018-06-15 21:19:30

Lum

This morning, while we were discovering the update, my sister got so obsessed with Geese she insisted on me and her finding as many eggs as possible and hatching them. She even made them a pen and I buried her in it. Her name was Cindy, mine was Nina. It was a lot of fun. Her personal goose was named Bert.

My last life today was in the big big city with aprons and a stone wall and a LOT of people. (Got to plant three white rose bushes I had hidden away by the way)
My mom had a goose and she would run around or sit by the fire and repeatedly pick it up and let it go to produce a honk symphony. It reminded me of the skeleton dance some people used to do haha. She said she needed to go practice her song in the wilds and by that she meant go entertain the farmers. That was a lot of fun too. Her song was called "Quackers for you" and we all joked about it for a bit.

Domestic Geese truly are a gift we didn't deserve. Thanks Jason.

Last edited by Lum (2018-06-15 21:23:58)

ign: summerstorm, they/them

Board footer