One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-10 05:02:16

CarrotPies4Life

To my mother Sapruha (Sorry) and to my father Bob from Kerlyht

Dear mother, as you passed, things went a bit buck wild. My brothers and sisters would soon follow your fate. Some left and never returned, and some would die of starvation despite our bundles of food. After you died, I buried you but somebody would remove it and place is elsewhere, it was nice i guess. I marked your grave and added the mother template and procceded to place flowers among your grave. I met Bob, your husband, my father. I'm glad I did, yet alas, our new found relationship wouldn't last long. I buried my father next to you and marked his grave and added flowers.

To my father only,

I didn't manage to accomplish your goal. The greed of the people was too much to bear. They refused to lend me items at times and then there were no wolves to be found. I begged for forgiveness before my death. I hope you can forgive me.

I passed the knife onto a female child. She was sweet and I had this gut feeling she would be the one to save the city. Our blood line ended with me being the last to die in our family tree (if I'm correct). My cousin would die soon before me, being the last female to die. Thanks for life mom, I'm glad I got to be apart of it. smile

Lambs, mushrooms, and pies.......sometimes stew......sometimes.

#2 2018-06-10 05:06:34

startafight

Re: To my mother Sapruha (Sorry) and to my father Bob from Kerlyht

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2058

son! im glad that you lived a long life and managed to find a child to inherit the clan. thank you for remembering us with kindness. perhaps in our next lives we can find a way to honor your mother, together.

Board footer