One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-07 23:48:30

Glassius

Intense life with crazy cousins, kids of Stalins

I've just had some crazy life. Was born in big city with roads, at 35th generation. My mama was making a lot of stuff, but she always remembered to breastfeed me from time to time. As a little boy, scouted an area and found many bows and arrows spread around the village.
tumblr_oiyse1HarG1rszoo3o9_r1_540.gif

Soon, mama was killed by Silas. Something to be expected to the son of Stalin:) As a naked kid I continued to scout south east near carrot farm. Yet the death scream was common in the village. Time to grab a bow! But Silas, murderer, was wise and new, I won't shoot him while he run. I chased him for a while and left. Fortunately, somebody other killed him. There was a fancy discussion in the middle of the village (crossroads) with queen and princess (both had crowns). They ruled the city, but didn't give me any orders. Naked orphan didn't seem to be very competent smile

Then I farmed a little carrots (from 10 rows I didn't prevent 3 from seeding, because of lack of time and space). Wanted to make a bucket to water it, but there was no rope around. While searching for rope, I found empty sheep pen on north west and many sheeps wandering around. I changed priorities: be a shepherd! Finally found a rope, brought a lamb and fed it. I left to find a shovel. Did not, but on my return there was no lamb. A griefer again!

Asshole named Shane was killing all the sheeps around with the knife. And he killed my older brother Theo!
24ec7226e9911f6140c6dea3aa8db417.jpg

I took my brothers clothes and decided to avenge him and stop Shane. This son of another Stalin was then going back to thee village and pretending to be loving and caring. Just watch his last words! I knew he lies and shoot him in the face with arrow from 2 tiles away, in the middle of the city. He was very surprised smile Somebody started to chase me around. But I had great vision from Joriom mod and was able ot outmanouver him. Brought new lamb to pen, fed it and decided to confess everything to queen. At beginning suspicious, with knife in the hand, but she listened to me and named a hero. She even gave me a knife (she had 2) to take care of sheeps. Everybody was happy, shepherding is back in town smile

Soon, young lady with kids approached and was shearing every new sheep before popping a lamb. I became a teacher. She and her kid were listening to me about order: feed the lamb, wait for adult with dung, wait for new lamb, shear and kill adult, repeat. She called me a great teacher and started to pass this knowledge further to her second kid. I felt very proud, just like she was my wife and her second kid was my own.

Village was thriving again, no griefers around, crops were watered. But there was no milkweed farm around, nor compost farming. I decided to forge a shovel and died just after making two unforged crucibles. I hope, somebody will continue my work and the city will survive smile

Everything thanks to bows and arrows spread arond the city smile

The last fun thing: my wife was Marie. She helped me shepherding. And was one of another Stalin's daughter. My dear wife: I enjoyed teaching you and your kids.

I hope Jason will implement impregnation any way. I just loved this sister of murderers smile

Last edited by Glassius (2018-06-07 23:49:16)

#2 2018-06-08 13:04:44

annjust

Re: Intense life with crazy cousins, kids of Stalins

How a man's life! I like your time be a smith, so sweet.
How be married, should we said someting like I am your wife?

#3 2018-06-08 14:20:27

Glassius

Re: Intense life with crazy cousins, kids of Stalins

Actually, you can't marry. You can only role play. But I was so task oriented, I didn't propose to her. I am sure she would accept the offer, even despite I killed her cousin.

Damn, I trusted her so much, I gave her a knife for sheep kill after shearing. And I passed all my brothers's clothes to her son. I had to lead him out of trashed city and he trusted his step daddy smile

I got a lesson from this game: put more attention at names and relations. There are just beautiful stories.

Board footer