One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-05 03:54:17

Aria

Grandma Stoner

My mother birthed me in a grassy plain full of many berries, she carried me home to where I met my gran, who started it all. There were a few berry bushes down and more being planted but other than that we didn't have a huge amount, so after short time watering the bushes while I grew up I ventured forth into the unknown and quickly found what I wanted, rabbits, lots of them too.
It wasn't long however before I started birthing children myself though, but I managed to get enough fur for one bag and then some before rearing my kids, most of whom died but I did have one clever daughter and son, I love you guys!
Soon my child rearing days were over and off I went to collect more rabbits, I was so sad to see my ma had died while I was out but I was expecting it, one of my kids made her a grave which I totally adored. Our community was growing, one of my grandkids was making a well and I'd just found 2 iron veins really close to home, I was ancient by now and couldn't do much, so I passed on all my knowledge of the area to all the babes. My only regret is I didn't give grandma a proper burial sad
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=253605

#2 2018-06-05 04:04:00

AzureEngel

Re: Grandma Stoner

Mom! It's me Thea!

We gave you a burial next to your Mother!

It was hard with so many children who kept wandering away, or not watering the fields. I am so sorry that my daughter I named Aria wandered off when I wasn't looking and tumbled into a snake!

Not long after that Aaron died, and I buried him next to you.

Alice, though she didn't say much, had many smart children and I hope they continue on. Aaron JR promised to bury me next to SR, so I hope so. I've never been buried before.

There were a few famines from the kids not watering the fields, and I chased as many as I could to the berry bushes to the east. I know I saw many grand nieces live.

Thank you so much for being a great parent and giving me a fun time!

#3 2018-06-05 04:12:19

Aria

Awwwwh thanks so much for the kind burial, it was such a lovely run, I really enjoyed bringing you guys up. I hope that Aaron jr buries you well

#4 2018-06-05 12:50:33

MidgetMaker

hey mei,

it's your mom, jace.  i loved that little camp, such a fun life.

Board footer