One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-01 11:32:44

Feldspar

To my darling Athena and my friends in Popcorn town

I'm sorry Athena, I was so busy getting my shrooms fix I did not make it back in time to say goodbye! You warned me about them, but I just had to try them once in my old age. It was a good run and I'm proud of our children and our town. I hope we shall meet again sometime in another life.

Long live popcorn town! You were all so much fun, from gossiping over the popcorn to getting me some shrooms in my old age- I hope the sheep pen goes well.

-Conan, http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=208794

P.S. Sorry to the local crack whore I met when I was a youngin; you needed food and I went to get you some. By the time I came back you were gone. I think you might of starved although I'm not sure as I didn't catch your name.

just here putting off doing my assignments

#2 2018-06-01 11:41:06

Alleria

Re: To my darling Athena and my friends in Popcorn town

I think you were my uncle. If we played together, I was your niece who told you the shrooms were south. Shrooms are sacred to those who follow Centeotl. CORN FOR THE CORN GOD! POPCORN FOR THE POPCORN THRONE!!!

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#3 2018-06-01 12:00:58

Stankysteve

I was appollo of gen 5. I saw someone bring a basket of mushroom to town and ask for someone to make a cart because they needed it. I had already read about the mushroom dealer post on these forums. "ik you..."

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=208600

You may not know it, but I gave my life to save that town. There was a griefer who did not have access to weapons, and had led a grizzly bear into town. I led it far north out of town just as the other man had led it in, before it got to do any damage. Unfortunately lag has been pretty bad for me lately, and after getting a couple biomes away with monster, I died to it despite looking like I was four tiles away from the creature on my screen. It was nice though, I got a shovel made and helped bring stones for a couple wells before dying. Good learning town for the new folks, I'm glad I was able to protect it a bit.

#4 2018-06-01 12:16:03

SimonK.Icyy

I was the local crack whore. I was tripping mad balls on a new supply of shrooms I got and couldn't tell what was food and what wasn't. thank you for trying to feed me but I died due to starvation while running around shouting food please.

#5 2018-06-01 12:37:58

SpreadDaWord

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=209335
Grace, my wife, I could not see you again. I hope you killed the bear you always dreamed of killing.

#6 2018-06-01 13:03:01

Mirelli

I was Athena! Ily mostest my popcorn husband <3 looks like Corny lived to a decent age but Poppy unfortunately died at 17 with no children. Still a great life tho!

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#7 2018-06-01 13:05:53

Feldspar

Stankysteve wrote:

You may not know it, but I gave my life to save that town. There was a griefer who did not have access to weapons, and had led a grizzly bear into town. I led it far north out of town just as the other man had led it in, before it got to do any damage. Unfortunately lag has been pretty bad for me lately, and after getting a couple biomes away with monster, I died to it despite looking like I was four tiles away from the creature on my screen. It was nice though, I got a shovel made and helped bring stones for a couple wells before dying. Good learning town for the new folks, I'm glad I was able to protect it a bit.

Oh awesome than thanks for that! One of the best towns I've been in smile

Alleria wrote:

I think you were my uncle. If we played together, I was your niece who told you the shrooms were south. Shrooms are sacred to those who follow Centeotl. CORN FOR THE CORN GOD! POPCORN FOR THE POPCORN THRONE!!!

ALL HAIL THE POPCORN GOD

SpreadDaWord wrote:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=209335
Grace, my wife, I could not see you again. I hope you killed the bear you always dreamed of killing.

Omg haha that was my other life! Alas the irony- I was killed by a rattle snake while on the way back from collecting the feather I needed for my last arrow! Perhaps another soul will find my bow and fulfill my lifes ambition.

#8 2018-06-01 13:10:26

Feldspar

Mirelli wrote:

I was Athena! Ily mostest my popcorn husband <3 looks like Corny lived to a decent age but Poppy unfortunately died at 17 with no children. Still a great life tho!

Yey Athena you saw my message! Ahh poor little Poppy; I guess you were right to worry! At least Corny lived a long life <3

#9 2018-06-01 13:11:56

SimonK.Icyy

Alleria wrote:

I was your uncle, the one with the cart full of knives and bows and all that. I never did end up finding those shrooms, did you ever bury my body for the corn god?

Board footer