One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-26 09:49:40

The_Llamacorn

A little story

I was born in a pretty big village to a woman named Ameah. She named me Sally. Emidiatly she told me that I was going to compost when I grew up and my nameless third cousin once removed showed me where it was.

As I grew up I did what my mother had told me to and made a compost pile, but I soon forgot about my job when I had my first child. Sadly I can't remember who it was. I had more and more kids but soon many of them started dying and my beloved third cousin once removed died too. So I took on the job of burying people.

We had a huge graveyard but there wasn't a lot of gravestones, just buried people. So I buried my closest loved ones right next to each other and made sure that I put a gravestone there and a pink rose. But soon all the flat rocks were used up so I set off to find more, I didn't bring a cart so I was only able to take one home.

But one the way I had a daughter (that I can't remember the name of), but I was determined to bring her and the flat rock home so I told her to follow me. We made it all the way home. But I still had a job to do so I asked my loving brother, Alfie, to babysit for me and he did. I want to thank him for babysitting a lot of my kids when I had work to do. But anyway, at some point the shovel disappeared and I could not find it anywhere. I really needed it so that I could bury my loved ones, but thankfully my son found it somewhere and I thanked him.

Life went on and I got old but once again all the flat rocks were used up so I told everyone that I was going off to find some more. I said that if I don't make it back just know that I love everyone and they wished me good luck as I ran north with my cart. I found four rocks that I brought home safely. But I was getting old.

I told one of my daughters, Eliza I believe, that it was almost time for me. I showed her where I wanted to be buried and she assured me that she was gonna bury me there. I gave her my knife and the last thing I said was "Remeber me".

Here's the family tree: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=135530

(Sorry this story was a mess it was early in the morning when I wrote it. Also, I forgot to mention some people like my little brother Jeferson and my granddaughter who was named Sally after me)

Last edited by The_Llamacorn (2018-05-26 09:52:02)

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#2 2018-05-26 12:37:28

Lum

Re: A little story

You were my great great grandmother! Very cool. Were you the lonely grave between the compost and the town center?

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#3 2018-05-26 12:43:59

The_Llamacorn

Lum wrote:

Were you the lonely grave between the compost and the town center?

No, I believe my daughter buried me in the huge graveyard. There should be a few graves that are next to each other with roses on them.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#4 2018-05-28 01:40:43

Mirelli

I was your daughter Eliza and I named my daughter after you. I did bury you exactly where you wanted to be. I made you a headstone and left a rose on your grave. I wanted to chisel “mother” into it but there wasn’t enough time in my life as life goes on and many things still needed to be done. I don’t remember much else from that life but I do remember you <3

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#5 2018-05-28 02:28:49

happynova

I was your distant ancestor, Anne Korey.  So many of our town were murdered that I didn't hold out a lot of hope for our line continuing on, but we made it 24 generations!  I'm  so proud of how well you all did.

Board footer