One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-27 12:21:01

Baker

Nice try "Son"

I knew you would be a bad seed from the minute you jumped out of my arms for the first time. You were dead set on not being named, I knew you would be trouble so I tried to let you die. Unfortunately, by the time people listened to me, You had grown old enough to eat.

I tried to warn everyone not to trust you, I don't know if anyone really listened. I knew that you would come for me one day. For most of my life I was constantly looking over my shoulder, expecting you around every corner. Then you finally tried to get your revenge, You attempted to lure me away with the promise of a "birthday cake". You chased me around begging for me to go with you. I wasn't falling for it, I knew you wanted me dead. After the birthday cake incident, I never saw you again.

I soon found out that you had starved, hilariously your last words were "Birthday cake". I moved on with my life, In my later years I made a bunch of steel bars for future toolmaking. You never had the pleasure of killing me, I died peacefully of old age with my better soon beside me.

I'm sorry you took it so personally, I disown every baby that keeps jumping out of my arms.

Last edited by Baker (2018-05-27 12:21:24)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#2 2018-05-27 13:53:43

Lotus

Re: Nice try "Son"

It doesn’t make any sense why people do this. One Hour One Life is a game about teamwork, yet people like your son live to tossel what others have built.

Happened many times to me, worst was when my son Leo kept feeding my nameless daughter who was rude and tried to suicide. He kept telling me he “loved her” and when she was old enough, she killed all her children knowing she was the last female, ate all the seeding carrots, and hid all of our tools and supplies.

Bad seeds.

Last edited by Lotus (2018-05-27 13:54:05)

#3 2018-05-27 13:56:24

Pronghorn

Its sad when people don't listen to warnings. Its happened to me so many times too. I'm either ignored completely or told to get back to work.

I check the family tree a few hours later and there has been at least one murder by the person I warned about...

Salt in the wound when the murderer/griefer lives to old age.

Last edited by Pronghorn (2018-05-27 13:58:29)

Please be kind.

#4 2018-05-27 16:27:07

fragilityh14

i generally keep every baby if it's feasible to do so but if they jump out of my arms and run around I say "be good or I wont keep you."

Sometimes it is just a noob who doesn't know better and needs to learn.

Also, this one time a girl kept intentionally standing over my son so I Couldn't pick him up and feed him, like 4 times or so, until he starved, and then she had the audacity to say F when she got hungry! I had a chance to say what was going on to the other adult there and said, "I'm not feeding you."

(the girl had said "dumb bb" or something so it was clear what was going on.)

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

Board footer