One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-27 02:23:33

Bray

To whoever I taught to forge in the sky clan

Thank you.

You finally made me feel like I contributed something to the game community. But that's not all I want to thank you for. Thank you, for wanting to learn even if I wasn't the clearest at times. Thank you, for lending a hand even though you still didn't quite know what you had to do. Thank you, for constantly getting kindling for the kiln and campfire we kept neglecting to put firewood on. Thank you, for being you.

Heres to hoping that you will continue pass this skill down to future players,

- Freya Sky

PS I forgot to tell you that you can use a round stone to smack, not just a smithing hammer.

#2 2018-05-27 02:26:10

YAHG

Re: To whoever I taught to forge in the sky clan

Teaching people to smith is so much fun smile

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#3 2018-05-27 04:46:37

teanah

OMG that was me. Thank you so much. I mentioned you at the end of my poem to Sunny Sky. That was one of my favorite lives so far. You were a great teacher smile

#4 2018-05-27 16:22:42

fragilityh14

I was Jenny Sky in the 4th generation i got separated from my mom and after an arduous journey started a new camp. Only a son of mine survived, I didn't think the family line had made it, I checked back but I guess I didn't go back far enough, my mother's branch of the line died out 8th gen, it's my first cousin's line that made it.

They must have found that site because it had some roads and stuff down in 4th gen. I thought it was far older than that until I Checked after the game. they were having a food problem already, is part of why I didn't go back...and i kept having to travel desperately for food until I was lost.

my mom also didn't have a home marker for some reason.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

Board footer