One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-26 02:32:20

Stylingirl

To the Miles Clan

This is my family tree:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=128285

I was Erika Miles, daughter of Eve Miles who died and was reborn as my son Henry. As the only daughter who survived into adulthood, I was so proud to watch my family grow. Every 20 minutes or so I would check in and see new generations and my new family members. This is probably the most amount of people that have descended from me and there were only like 7 murders, so I consider this overall positive. I wished I could join you all and see how far you had progressed.

Thanks for making me smile throughout the whole day today.

#2 2018-05-26 03:35:28

happynova

Re: To the Miles Clan

Hello!  I was your generation 17 descendant, Kyle, and we were doing absolutely fine and could almost certainly have kept right on going if we didn't run up against a server update and stopped having babies.  I can also testify that a few of the murders towards the end weren't really murders, so much as they were the result of people realizing we were doomed as a town due to aforementioned lack of babies and deciding to go out playing with knives.

By my time, it was a really big town with a lot going on.  We had multiple people working full-time just on pie baking.

Last edited by happynova (2018-05-26 03:41:54)

#3 2018-05-26 03:59:51

MidgetMaker

Stylingirl wrote:

This is my family tree:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=128285

I was Erika Miles, daughter of Eve Miles who died and was reborn as my son Henry. As the only daughter who survived into adulthood, I was so proud to watch my family grow. Every 20 minutes or so I would check in and see new generations and my new family members. This is probably the most amount of people that have descended from me and there were only like 7 murders, so I consider this overall positive. I wished I could join you all and see how far you had progressed.

Thanks for making me smile throughout the whole day today.

Hey sis!

I was Sebastian Miles, your little bro!  Can't believe our family made it so far!

#4 2018-05-26 04:04:43

Stylingirl

happynova wrote:

Hello!  I was your generation 17 descendant, Kyle, and we were doing absolutely fine and could almost certainly have kept right on going if we didn't run up against a server update and stopped having babies.  I can also testify that a few of the murders towards the end weren't really murders, so much as they were the result of people realizing we were doomed as a town due to aforementioned lack of babies and deciding to go out playing with knives.

By my time, it was a really big town with a lot going on.  We had multiple people working full-time just on pie baking.

Aw, that's unfortunate but it makes me happy that you all didn't die because of lack of food.

Last edited by Stylingirl (2018-05-26 04:09:33)

#5 2018-05-26 10:09:07

Smetig

Hi family! I was Eve Miles. This is the first time my decendants made it so far, and I am very proud! I spawned as Eve in the perfect spot which is exactly where the town was built.  I stepped on a rattlesnake at the age of 41, and was immediately reborn to my daughter Erika Miles as Henry Miles. Alltough I did not live very long that time.  After my death I regualry checked the family line to se how you  guys were doing, and it was a delight.
I was so happy when I poone day was reborn in the family as Jeff in Genereation 15. I was a cute little blond girl. I tried telling everyone that i was the originasal Eve. My aunt brushed me of with a "yeah right" . No one else believed me. One day when i walked out in the forrest some girl named Dewaun came from nowhere with a bow and arrow.  She shot me and then said "Nothing personal". I think she wanted my cool wolf hat. I was to far away from town to watrn anyone, then i died.    i hope you guys had better and longer lifes then i did. I am very proud of you my family !!!

If your name is Erika, Sebastian or Lukas, Im your mum

Board footer