One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-11 01:12:18

JackTreehorn

The Tyrant Prince

This is my tale. I was born to a Queen who cared little for her children. Fortunately I was well fed, my brother on the other hand was the neglected child. Hence when time came to pass down the crown i was shocked to see my brother wearing the crown. I told the town that I was the first born and rightful heir. I had to wait little time to find my brother starving struggling to feed himself so i followed him until the crown was mine.

Upon my ascendance to the throne the villagers greeted me with an urgent issue, It would seem that a young girl Ashley was picking carrots from the seed row. Another villager asked if i could kill her, when she said "i don't care" or something to that effect I sunk in the knife.

A male villager saw the commotion and tried to sneak up behind me with a knife in an assassination plot. It was at this point i retreated to my castle which was just above the farm. I had pies and a full armoury at my disposal. I took a bow and observed what the villagers were talking about. The man was saying i was a tyrant whilst other villagers tried to reason with him. I came down from my castle and shot him in the chest putting down the rebellion quickly.

A few more years pass and the Kingdom was running smoothly, people were asking me to assign them jobs and i was living large with best outfit money can buy. When i spy a man wandering into town with a horse, "A horse fit for a King, Allow me to stable him for you." the man said. He put the horse next to my castle and asked nothing in return. I couldn't have that so i handed him a pair of fine snakeskin boots.

Not long after i was thinking of who my heir should be and had decided on the man who retrieved the horse for me. When i notice the castle door unlocked, someone was inside. i waited outside and that's when i saw them. A pie thief caught red handed. "Put that back! Stealing is a crime" i said. "It's only a pie." was his only response. "It's the Kings pie!" my hunger was running low and i looked around, there is no food in sight. Except for that hot pie he is holding. I fire my arrow and it hits its target, as he lay dying he yells "I trusted you." That hit me a little but such is the life of the tyrant prince. I died from starvation with no named heir.

Last edited by JackTreehorn (2018-05-11 01:34:30)

Eve Audette

#2 2018-05-11 01:17:03

CoCo

Re: The Tyrant Prince

OH wow, I was in that town and I got you the horse. I saw you kill another man for the pie. I guess you thought that was me. Interesting to view how it went down from your side. Someone took your crown after that I suppose because I thought you were still alive when I fled town.

Last edited by CoCo (2018-05-11 01:18:37)

#3 2018-05-11 01:23:11

JackTreehorn

Yeah it was a lot of fun and the Kingdom ran kinda smoothly. I thought the pie thief could have been you but then i noticed he was not wearing the boots i gave you.

Last edited by JackTreehorn (2018-05-11 03:05:50)

Eve Audette

#4 2018-05-11 01:57:28

ShaMia

it was me the villager who warned everyone about Ashley once she started to make arrows. I needed the pie because the village was starving and I needed to trap rabbits so that we could make more pie. the king that I at first adored became my killer and labelled me a traitor and a thief
I hope you died hungry tyrant king

Last edited by ShaMia (2018-05-11 01:57:47)

I dabble in everything. Teach me your ways. Or don't and I will figure it out myself through wiki. Have yet to purposely grief anyone. Look out for me. All hail the mushroom God!!!

#5 2018-05-11 03:43:58

YAHG

ShaMia wrote:

it was me the villager who warned everyone about Ashley once she started to make arrows. I needed the pie because the village was starving and I needed to trap rabbits so that we could make more pie. the king that I at first adored became my killer and labelled me a traitor and a thief
I hope you died hungry tyrant king

Never steal a hungry Man's pie.. especially if he is armed <3

Loved the story, the King is dead, long live the King..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer