One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-08 02:51:39

Roolstar

Santan was my mom and she was awesome!!

I was birthed by a chatty mom.

She said she was a new player, that she just got the game and pressed play smile

I knew it was Her right then and there. She scrambled and put on a backpack and a wool sweater.

She raised me perfectly, she responded to F better than any player I've seen. She kept talking to me the whole time.

Then she said "NAME BABY", took me in her arms and said : "YOU ARE JOHN"

She was so playful and fun.

She asked me what she needs to do, told me to show her.

I showed her how to pick carrots. She excelled at it!
I know she knew how to, she just wanted me to start picking before she did!

She found a basket of pies and said "MAGIC PIE SAVE ME" then put it in her backpack. Just one single pie, like a pro.

She then found a Horse and cart we had, she got on it and made a few laps all within my screen view while shouting "So fast!" "Magic Horse" smile

She then gave it to me and said: "Here you take it" but I was too young and the horse ran away, we then had to follow it around, all the while with her shouting: "No HORSE" "COME BACK HORSE", until SHE got it back. She followed me to a fence, and when I said "Fence" she tied it there successfully!

Once I had the vocabulary, I said "YOU " ARE" "SANTAN". Her response: "SANTAN WHO" "NOT ME NO" smile

She was contributing to the colony, while saying all sorts of fun stuff.

Every time she gets a baby she would exclaim stuff like: "BABY" "HOW DID I GET A BABY" "FEED BABY" "GO AWAY BABY" "TAKE CARE OF BABY" "COME HERE BABY" "AGHHH BABY" and always responding to F; Effectively raising 2 kids till they had hair!

We were next to the carrot farm when she said something I couldn't read and then died. Maybe She wanted it that way.

We spent around 5 or 6 minutes together, and I stayed with her the whole time. I felt genuinely sad to see her die, and stayed by her side until I starved and died.

That was one of my most memorable experiences playing this game!

I once raised the 666 bot and even posted my experience on this forum: https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1345

And tonight I was Her son. I feel unbelievably lucky and I look forward to building a colony from scratch with Her someday.

Sorry for all the !s and the smile s that's not usually my thing, but I really get immersed in this game and this experience was out of this world; otherwise what's the point really?

Last edited by Roolstar (2018-05-08 03:12:39)

God is still learning to use His powers; and just like with any other mortal, it's gonna require both mistakes and time.

Only to eventually discover He did not create the world he always wanted, but the world he was forced to create.

#2 2018-05-08 05:41:44

Wolvenscar

Re: Santan was my mom and she was awesome!!

Beautiful story big_smile
I hope there will be a day when she will be teaching us and guiding us perhaps tongue
Unique NPC in this world ^^

#3 2018-05-09 19:33:52

fragilityh14

what makes you believe it was a Santan bot?

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#4 2018-05-10 11:53:36

Roolstar

fragilityh14 wrote:

what makes you believe it was a Santan bot?

I know there are a lot of "gaps" in the OP story. I left it that way on purpose 'cause I don't want this thread to turn into a "police investigation".

I'll just say that I am 99.99 % certain it was a BOT: Santan is the name I will call all bots until someone else claims ownership of one.

There were many indicators though. Some people will be able to identify the bot, and some won't. But with some attention and observation, I think anybody can.

God is still learning to use His powers; and just like with any other mortal, it's gonna require both mistakes and time.

Only to eventually discover He did not create the world he always wanted, but the world he was forced to create.

Board footer