One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-05 19:55:37

The_Llamacorn

Bugged realationships

I lived with my Eve mom and sister. My mother never named her or us. Later when my sis got older she had two kids, she named them both. When I hovered over them with my mouse it showed the names but it said "No relationship". I hovered over my sister and it said she was my sister. One of the kids said that they could see that I was their uncle. My sis also got a kid that she named. When she got it one of her other kids thought she had adopted it because he couldn't see that it was his sister. I'm guessing this is a bug where naming a kid erases the relationships? I have seen one other post about this and I hope it can be fixed soon. Kinda sucks not being able to see who you're related to hmm

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#2 2018-05-05 20:47:30

Angel Carrillo

Re: Bugged realationships

I have experienced this also, but on the receiving end, while my mother showed as Mother, she and me were laughing about how she couldn't see how I was related, despite her being *obviously* my mother. Even some of my children just show up as (No relation) and I just ignored them thinking that it was the baby spawning in wilderness bug. I understand the feeling!

#3 2018-05-10 00:04:35

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: Bugged realationships

This was fixed a few days ago.

Board footer