One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-07 23:59:56

Pronghorn

To my children and family- The Morgans

I just played as the daughter of a Queen. My name was Britney (my mom prefered Britni) Morgan.

I received her crown upon her passing.
I had many children in my lifetime! I've never had so many since I've started playing OHOL until today.

To my children:
1.) Anastasia- You made me smile with your ooos and aahhhs during your personal town tour after your birth. But where did you go my sweet first born? I lost you after your teenage years.
2.) Townes- My pie-making expert. She took on that job after my reign began. Also, my heir. I hope your reign was a peaceful one.
3.) Thian- Born to guard. She was ready to protect the village with her life. Thank you for working with Jack so well!
4.) Charles- You never took a day off. Always helping everyone. Thank you. Did you ever make gravy for that goose my son?
5.) Phillip- Thank you for working hard for the town. You made me proud.
6.) Taahir- My quiet wondering child. Did you live an adventurous life after I passed?
7.) Jordan- You were named after my loving brother from the west. I hope you realized that.
8.) Romanov- I lost you too early my son.
9.) Edward- Did you live happily?
10.) Sophia- I know Lily passed on her industriousness to you. Thank you for working the farm.

To my family:
1.) Jack- The loyal guard and friend. You gave me the news of my mom's passing and handing me her crown. That touching moment bonded us forever.
2.) Lily- Hard working her whole life! Thank you for teaching Sophia to be a good farmer. You were beautiful even as gray.
3.) Jorden- How nice of you to travel from the west in your old age to convey their love! Our distant family was reunited in that short time my brother.
4.) Grandchildren- GamGam loved hugging and kissing you all!

Queen Mom- Special thanks to you. I wasn't sure I could wear the crown. I found it heavy and too polished for a farm child like me. But when you reassured me that I was ready I could not deny you. Mom, my motto was, "Rule with knowledge, respect and without tyranny". I truly hope the towns people feel that I did so. I did my best to oversee all the goings on. I also made sure to encourage or praise when due. Family from the west visited us and it brought great happiness and a productive boost as well. I was reminded of you all the time. Thank you for trusting me.

To the griefer:
Poppy- When I was still a baby I caught you making a weapon in the woods... I kept you on my radar as Queen. I'm glad you didn't last long.

Faithfully,
Queen Britney Morgan

Last edited by Pronghorn (2018-05-08 00:06:05)

Please be kind.

Board footer