One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-06 11:14:06

Phate

Old Age music clips on the last note

I don't know if Jason knows about this issue, but its probably not reported because few make it to the age where you hear it, and
those that do have other concerns to worry about and post about that.  But its one of the last few songs that plays as you are getting
older there is a hard piano slam note that is sustained, and it peaks and clips making a popping noise every single time.  I know its
not the worst bug to worry about but I just wanted to point it out in case he didn't notice or no one else has said anything because
I too keep forgetting to post about it cause its not that big of a deal but I imagine those with headphones get a little blood from the effect.
You could cut out a microframe or two in the music file and eliminate that peak popping noise and keep the song so you dont have to
re-record it or anything, the music just needs a tiny splice or perhaps a minor normalizing of just those frames of sound. 

I surly can't be the only one that has noticed this right?  Again its not a huge deal, but would like to see it fixed. 

Thanks!

#2 2018-03-06 13:33:55

Matok

Re: Old Age music clips on the last note

Yeah I've noticed it a few times myself.

#3 2018-03-06 15:30:55

HappyDogy

You should write that on the Knowns Bugs Forum not on the Main Forum

#4 2018-03-06 22:34:09

Phate

Maybe I missed it but it looked like you can't post in that form.  Although a forum admin would likely just transfer this post over there as NOW it would be a known bug since
others confirmed it exists.

#5 2018-03-06 22:37:47

xoomorg

Phate you don't reach forum admin status until you're at least ten minutes (years) old.  Children members can only post to the Main forum.

#6 2018-03-07 01:49:51

Phate

Conventionally, forum admins usually are selected by devs to move posts around and delete or lock threads that go off topic.  Not sure what you are talking about.  But if you are saying I can post into the known bugs issues now that I have an older account, then I guess I will do that in the future.

#7 2018-03-07 02:17:20

xoomorg

I'm joking, Phate, and implying that this forum operates on something like the same principles as the game (i.e. that you age and gain new abilities)

smile

Board footer