One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-28 16:09:02

1Knife

Message to my friends once lived in the same town.

This town is large, it have a small town in north. I worked as a smith in this town, and i hunted 5 gold in first life. i made a bell and all three crown. I wear leaf crown, and a girl player wears wolf crown, and she gives her child the carrot crown. It was really a happy game.
3 hours later i login in and born in the same town. I was glad to see all three crowns are worn by players and the bell is in town. However, a eve murder came and killed most of the players with bow. She take all crowns and bell away. It was sad to see a town i loved being ruined by a player who just like to destroy other's achievement.
I love all players lived in that town, see you next game, maybe in this town again.

Of course i have built many good towns in games before, but i dont know if the update will destroy them all.
Your great smith, 1knife.

#2 2018-04-28 17:37:14

kubassa
Banned

Re: Message to my friends once lived in the same town.

I am fairly certain I murdered  every living women in that village. It might be dead now.

I was abandoned by a mother in the rabbit area by the north town and vowed to get revenge. I spawned back right in town and was taken care of this time by a different mom. Grew up waiting to see that players name. Finally found her and I took that sweet sweet, oh so sweet, revenge. Then I lost my mind filled with the blood of the baby aborter and had to kill everyone I could. I couldn't stop. I was rage filled because of her leaving me to die.

Moral of the story..... Don't abort your babies. Take care of them.

Last edited by kubassa (2018-04-28 17:41:47)

I got huge ballz.

#3 2018-04-28 19:19:53

MistressZues

kubassa wrote:

I am fairly certain I murdered  every living women in that village. It might be dead now.

I was abandoned by a mother in the rabbit area by the north town and vowed to get revenge. I spawned back right in town and was taken care of this time by a different mom. Grew up waiting to see that players name. Finally found her and I took that sweet sweet, oh so sweet, revenge. Then I lost my mind filled with the blood of the baby aborter and had to kill everyone I could. I couldn't stop. I was rage filled because of her leaving me to die.

I was probably that grandma that took you to the rabbits, I only did it because we had a psycho chick (my daughter I named Kate) who popped out ten kids didnt give them jobs an they ate all our carrots, didnt seed, picked all the berrys fromt he bushes an didnt water them. Pretty sure I apologized on the way to your abandonment (its kinda my thing). I also respawned in the town, please refer to the forum post The tale of Bob an Grover lol. You almost got all the women ALMOST but I saved my little sister from your rath.

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#4 2018-04-28 19:26:45

kubassa
Banned

MistressZues wrote:
kubassa wrote:

I was probably that grandma that took you to the rabbits, I only did it because we had a psycho chick (my daughter I named Kate) who popped out ten kids didnt give them jobs an they ate all our carrots, didnt seed, picked all the berrys fromt he bushes an didnt water them. Pretty sure I apologized on the way to your abandonment (its kinda my thing). I also respawned in the town, please refer to the forum post The tale of Bob an Grover lol. You almost got all the women ALMOST but I saved my little sister from your rath.

Hehehe. Damn........ was a GG.

I got huge ballz.

#5 2018-04-28 20:10:40

YAHG

Fuck yeah! I heard about the north village while I lived in the south one.

I went questing for carrot seeds and soil but I got lost and striped naked in the
snow. Being a lone male isn't fun I know I can survive so no point in just doing
that, I like multiplayer <3..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#6 2018-04-28 21:40:06

Thorware

kubassa wrote:

Wow. Someone spoiled your hope of a few seconds to be raised, so you took revenge and ruined their entire game, then extended it to everyone in the entire village, ignoring the kindness of the mom who DID raise you, then assigned the blame for your inexcusable behavior on that person and tell the rest of us not to abort implying you will do the same again.

You are evil, it's that simple.

Don't take moral advice from a monster.

#7 2018-04-28 21:46:44

kubassa
Banned

Thorware wrote:
kubassa wrote:

Wow. Someone spoiled your hope of a few seconds to be raised, so you took revenge and ruined their entire game, then extended it to everyone in the entire village, ignoring the kindness of the mom who DID raise you, then assigned the blame for your inexcusable behavior on that person and tell the rest of us not to abort implying you will do the same again.

You are evil, it's that simple.

Don't take moral advice from a monster.

Didn't ruin any game. I had a blast. I guess those deciding who will live and who will die might want to rethink their game strategy. If people want to play like that then I will decide who dies when I am old enough to get revenge.

Yes. I will do the same. Be WARNED!!!!!!!

I got huge ballz.

#8 2018-04-28 23:27:37

mulgara

I was the one who made the three crowns with your gold. I still remember telling you we should make a wolf crown with one and you told me you were scared they would kill you! Great job on finding the gold! I had some really fun and memorable lives in that town.

People who grief are probably just lacking some kind of control in their own lives, or, like kubassa, have some weird inflated sense of self importance. Players abandon babies for all sorts of reasons, whether it's not enough time/resources, or even if they just don't feel like taking care of another kid. We've all done it, but most of us don't take personal offense and plot revenge when it happens to us, because we don't all think the world revolves around us.

Either way, don't care about griefers. I can recount all the great people I've played with and all the adventures and things we've built in my many lives, but I never remember griefers.

#9 2018-04-29 00:08:11

kubassa
Banned

mulgara wrote:

I was the one who made the three crowns with your gold. I still remember telling you we should make a wolf crown with one and you told me you were scared they would kill you! Great job on finding the gold! I had some really fun and memorable lives in that town.

People who grief are probably just lacking some kind of control in their own lives, or, like kubassa, have some weird inflated sense of self importance. Players abandon babies for all sorts of reasons, whether it's not enough time/resources, or even if they just don't feel like taking care of another kid. We've all done it, but most of us don't take personal offense and plot revenge when it happens to us, because we don't all think the world revolves around us.

Either way, don't care about griefers. I can recount all the great people I've played with and all the adventures and things we've built in my many lives, but I never remember griefers.

I guess because i have free will I play my own game,  that I paid for, the way that I want to. NOT the way YOU want me to. I tell you what if you want to play my game along side your game shoot me 20 bucks and i'll give you my key.

Then you can play the same way on two accounts and multi box.

Last edited by kubassa (2018-04-29 00:09:07)

I got huge ballz.

#10 2018-04-29 00:43:51

nofaz

kubassa wrote:

I guess because i have free will I play my own game,  that I paid for, the way that I want to. NOT the way YOU want me to. I tell you what if you want to play my game along side your game shoot me 20 bucks and i'll give you my key.

So the real reason is because you paid 20 bucks, and somehow regret it, now you want to destroy the fun for other people until they feel like you?

With blood and Honor

#11 2018-04-29 00:47:59

kubassa
Banned

nofaz wrote:
kubassa wrote:

So the real reason is because you paid 20 bucks, and somehow regret it, now you want to destroy the fun for other people until they feel like you?

LOL I have fun when i get my revenge. Sorry you are too much of a snowflake. QQ more.

I got huge ballz.

#12 2018-04-29 00:52:34

nofaz

kubassa wrote:

LOL I have fun when i get my revenge. Sorry you are too much of a snowflake. QQ more.

kubassa wrote:

I was abandoned by a mother in the rabbit area by the north town and vowed to get revenge. I spawned back right in town and was taken care of this time by a different mom. Grew up waiting to see that players name. Finally found her and I took that sweet sweet, oh so sweet, revenge.

Do you even understand the meaning of being a snowflake?

Last edited by nofaz (2018-04-29 00:53:17)

With blood and Honor

#13 2018-04-29 01:04:24

TrustyWay

nofaz wrote:
kubassa wrote:

kubassa wrote:

I was abandoned by a mother in the rabbit area by the north town and vowed to get revenge. I spawned back right in town and was taken care of this time by a different mom. Grew up waiting to see that players name. Finally found her and I took that sweet sweet, oh so sweet, revenge.

Do you even understand the meaning of being a snowflake?

Heheheahahahehheh

#14 2018-04-29 01:22:12

Alleria

kubassa wrote:
nofaz wrote:
kubassa wrote:

You're a complete retard who still doesn't know how to play. Go pick up a book and learn what "carrying capacity" means.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#15 2018-04-29 05:42:47

Baker

kubassa wrote:

Why did you take it so personally, How come an entire town had to die because someone didn't want a baby. Not everyone wants to spend most of their lives raising babies. It's not their fault you suddenly popped out of them while they were busy.

Besides, I don't think you should take care of every single baby. It leads to overpopulating your village and food running out, plus I don't think 5 babies screaming "F" is compelling gameplay. It wasn't even that big of a deal for you, you spent a few seconds starving then you were reborn to someone willing to raise you.

I don't think you even care anyway you're just trying to justify your actions.

On a separate note, I think I was born in that town north of yours. My family where 3 crowned individuals, They spoke of a great city to the south. After we were a bit older they returned to the city and we ran things by ourselves, the village did well. My mother came back after many years to check on us, I think she was surprised to see everyone alive and well.

I never went to the city myself, I was preoccupied with our own little village. But I did hear many stories about it, It's just that city life isn't for me.

Last edited by Baker (2018-04-29 06:05:30)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#16 2018-04-29 06:44:30

1Knife

You told a very normal story of revenge, however, you might think it was your masterwork. In fact, the truth is that you think you deserve all, you think people who do not help you, do not give you and do not listen to you are wrong. You d like to use the worst method to revenge them within your ability, whether in game or real life. This kind of personaility is too normal in world, and most of all these guys just duel with each other, lol.

In the end, i want to say, my buda, you do not know da wae and i wont teach you da wae, i spit on you. lol

kubassa wrote:

#17 2018-04-29 11:44:38

breezeknight

1Knife wrote:

This town is large, it have a small town in north. I worked as a smith in this town, and i hunted 5 gold in first life. i made a bell and all three crown. I wear leaf crown, and a girl player wears wolf crown, and she gives her child the carrot crown. It was really a happy game.
3 hours later i login in and born in the same town. I was glad to see all three crowns are worn by players and the bell is in town. However, a eve murder came and killed most of the players with bow. She take all crowns and bell away. It was sad to see a town i loved being ruined by a player who just like to destroy other's achievement.
I love all players lived in that town, see you next game, maybe in this town again.

Of course i have built many good towns in games before, but i dont know if the update will destroy them all.
Your great smith, 1knife.

it's not that player murdering who ruins the town, destroys other players' achievements
it's the lack of options to do something about murder

there is murder included into the gameplay
would murder be not intended, then it wouldn't be in the game, wouldn't it ?
there are private servers where murder is banned & impossible to perform at all

so it's not sad that players murder, they do because they are allowed to & it's very easy to do
it's sad that players who don't want to kill can't do anything about murder than run away or just stop playing

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2018-04-29 11:47:47)

#18 2018-04-29 13:39:13

kubassa
Banned

LOL so much salt from these children. I love it.

I got huge ballz.

Board footer