One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-06 03:04:24

Phate

Eurika!

That's what I said when I found a food supply to feed my never ending supply of kids that were being born.
Sure, we had a farm, but it wasn't ready for the amount of babies I was having, so I often find when I start
having my first baby, I will go off into the wild a little ways from town and birth from bush to bush and giving my
kids knowledge as we wait for their and my hunger to increase.   I know the best tactic is to put them near a fire,
but when your farm for five starts needing ten and more, the best thing you can do is birth in the wild and then
have the oldest grab a berry and run back to town to start helping.  By the time I finally stop having babies,
I end up coming home to see the town thriving again with the new population.  I can then resume helping gather,
craft, or instructing on how to do things.

But long story short, I posted this to find my babies.  They thought my name was Erika cause I had a typo when
I first said it out loud.  But they remembered me because of that when I went home to settle in finally.
Then a few days later, I said it randomly and found them again!  They remembered me, and if you are out there kids,
mom says hi, lol and maybe we can link up on discord or something. 

And to the rest of you, maybe you will try the tactic I described?  Fill up, then take the baby through the greenlands,
until you find a bush, and get it almost done, then pickup baby and move around and see if you can find another in one
direction, if not, double back get one of the last two berries and try another way.  Most of the time it works out and you end
up finding larger stocks of berry bushes to help raise your young.  Also, hold them, don't put them down until you eat need
to eat a berry, and make sure you don't "waste" it, make sure you have enough hunger bars to use the whole berry.  Sounds
obvious but its a rookie mistake that will bite you in the bum.  But perhaps you will be running with a kid in arms and one chasing
you with a berry in hand and find a huge supply and say Eurika! yourself, but anywho that's all I have to say for now.  Have
another post to make griping about the bow trolls that wiped out my eight generation family that was thriving sad

Board footer