One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-28 13:12:49

Huey wood
Website

The Forgotten girl saved Torch Family

You can whatch the video of this story at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-47sZIVFFM&t=1s

This is a story about saving lineage.

I was born in Torch family. My name was Apollo Torch. This life I just wanted to kill the time, so I went out to hunt.
When I went back home, I found that there were just 4 ally in our family.
A young girl rided out door. Except her, we just had a fertile family at home. She was nameless. I gave her a name, Thea Torch. Over time, Thea Torch just had 4 SID babies. When Thea was 35 years old, I thought our family will die out inevitably. So, we made some papers to leave our last words. At the age of 39, Thea bore a health girl! I put on clothes for the kid before my death. Her name was Passion Torch.

After the appearance of Passion, I died soon. My story was end, but the story of Torch will go on.

#2 2024-01-30 12:20:47

Spoonwood

Re: The Forgotten girl saved Torch Family

I was the first Torch.

I spawned in snow next to some seals.  I had my first two children soon after while making tools and/or looking for a spot to settle.

Once I found a spot, early on I felt worried about my children starving, because though I had found a spot with iron veins close and some clay pits, we seemed to have less wild food than usual.  But, they did well.

I checked my leaderboard after the Eve run, and saw that my 1st and 3rd child were the same person.  No use of /die in between.  My sixth child was the same as my eighth (counting the /die babies).  No use of /die in between.  My boy was on his 5th life.

My 1st child lived to 9, and then lived to 59 on the 2nd life.  The sixth child who became the 8th child, lived to 41 by a wild boar.  So, it doesn't seem that either person got soured by dying and decided to not play or quit earlier in the next life.

Snowy Torch is one of the funnier names I've seen in this game.  I learned that name had appeared before via a search... I was Eve Torch about a month ago also, but I hadn't seen the 'Snowy Torch' name before.

A Russian streamer visited Torch town after Torch family died: https://www.twitch.tv/moon_krendel/video/2047208500

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#3 2024-01-30 14:30:07

Huey wood
Website

Re: The Forgotten girl saved Torch Family

That's amazing! This is my favorite family and town.

In fact, I go back to this town many times. I found Thea's grave and bulit a cemetery for her, writing down her story in 7 papers, planting Yule trees. It spent me several lifes.

The most important is that, I experienced the death of our family. I was the second to last person. When I was born, there were only 6 menbers. The leader was a young girl, but she decided to go out door with her dauther, just for wild garlic!

Then, just me and my mom at home. My mom was a mad women. She looted kids and gave them sick name. All the kids died due to her!

At the end, leader's dauther came back. I lighted the candles of Yule trees and died 2 min later. After 1 min, leader's dauther died too. The story of Torch end.

Board footer