One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 07:17:23

fairybee

Server Restart?

Hi, it's been ages since i've played (like two or three years) and i was wondering when would the server be restarted or how does that work.

Thanks!

but we stay silly :3

#2 2023-02-15 13:16:53

QuirkySmirkyIan

Re: Server Restart?

I think the game will revert to a natural state if unobserved for 2 weeks. The families will keep spawning westward and eventually your town / fam would be so far away from spawnpointw it's not worth going to (Technically you can go anywhere with TIME and friends) usually every week or so it becomes pointless to go back to "that" city. For server restarts the game doesn't get wiped automatically and I don't think it really ever goes offline without an update. For apocalypses it's extremely difficult to pull of because many people will try to stop you and there's not really a good way to stop them from doing so unless you play 25 hours in a day. All it does is make the screen go white for everyone and then every man made object gets deleted even your clothes... Then the families end up starving because generational food decay. A day later the game will have new big cities. If you REALLY wanted to start the apocalypse your best bet would be to get all the endstones and end tower blocks knife as well then build a stone wall around it with extra tiles and a building filled with bear rugs and like A LOT of firewood as well as A LOT of corn and a cow .... Then you sit in there for 10 hours! You will need a lot of alts or friends or both ... Then after the 10 hours the walls will turn ancient ALSO make sure to have 0 doors since locked doors are super easy to bust... Now when theres no possible way in or out then you can start the FIRST stage of the apocalypse as soon as that happens people will start flocking to your area and will probably start swearing and cursing you ... Expect to get a lot of curses OR you could build the wall so big that they can't see your name with zoom ... Make sure to leave family leader system as well they could get  your name if you become leader... Then your gonna have to sit in there for 24 hours so you will need to sit in a box cycle between characters and have enough food for atleast 34 hours straight and it you die it's over. All for a white screen...

TLDR server will not restart/reset for a very long time..

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#3 2023-02-15 16:13:46

fairybee

Re: Server Restart?

Ty for the response!

but we stay silly :3

Board footer