You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-24 22:15:56

WumboJumbo

“This game gives you one hour to live”

A popular YouTuber uploaded this out of the blue: https://youtu.be/qivbLM3Ycv0

#2 2023-01-29 00:45:59

CatX

Re: “This game gives you one hour to live”

I wanted to give a warm welcome to all the new players, if they ever read this forum.
I've had a wonderful time the last few days. Even though most towns struggle right now, it's a joy to meet so many kind and eager to learn players. I hope you have a good time too, though this game will drag you through plenty of hardship. Thank you for giving this cute, crazy little game a chance. ILY

#3 2023-02-16 12:36:00

OminousBladeBlank

The game used to be much better and is now abandoned, I feel bad for anyone who bought it because of this.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#4 2024-01-17 04:03:44

Cupit

OminousBladeBlank wrote:

The game used to be much better and is now abandoned, I feel bad for anyone who bought it because of this.

I bought it because of this video and I love it so don't feel bad for me smile

#5 2024-01-17 04:18:12

Spoonwood

Cupit wrote:
OminousBladeBlank wrote:

I bought it because of this video and I love it so don't feel bad for me smile

The quote you referenced doesn't apply any longer.

It has had updates and improvements lately, as you can see if you join the discord or look in 'News'.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#6 2024-01-17 13:58:21

Strilar

OminousBladeBlank wrote:

I confirm that this sentence about the game being abandoned is false, the game is in a pretty good state right now, the player base has been increasing specially lately because of some youtubes and steam sales bringing many new players who remain even after the sales period has passed, and the developer is still working on the game every week and you can see there have been updates weekly too on the forum, website and discord.

And just because you liked something in specific in the past that was changed, doesn't mean the game "uses to be much better" either. Not all changes will please everyone but changes is what causes the game to improve and evolve, without changes then you'll claim the game is abandoned... damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Board footer