One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-30 01:14:03

OneOfMany

Who's excited about tomorrow's UPDATE!

Personally, I am VERY excited! 1.18!!!! Caves and Cliffs Part 2! BTW has anyone ever heard of minecraft? It's an old game that gets semi-regular updates. Anyone up for a multiplayer experience? We could rush a server or something. Hermitcraft style.

I am a dirty, dirty roleplayer. I roleplay in the game, sometimes on the forum and if I'm being honest, a bit in real life. I can't help myself. I'm a dirty, dirty roleplayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. smile

#2 2021-11-30 01:16:24

DestinyCall

Re: Who's excited about tomorrow's UPDATE!

Minecraft.  Never heard of it.    Was it popular?

#3 2021-11-30 01:18:02

OneOfMany

Love you Destiny. I don't think it ever got a following. It's kind of sad.

I am a dirty, dirty roleplayer. I roleplay in the game, sometimes on the forum and if I'm being honest, a bit in real life. I can't help myself. I'm a dirty, dirty roleplayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. smile

#4 2021-11-30 01:19:34

DestinyCall

Cult classic, huh?   I'll have to give it a try.

I like any game that has alpacas.

#5 2021-11-30 12:11:57

WumboJumbo

OneOfMany wrote:

Personally, I am VERY excited! 1.18!!!! Caves and Cliffs Part 2! BTW has anyone ever heard of minecraft? It's an old game that gets semi-regular updates. Anyone up for a multiplayer experience? We could rush a server or something. Hermitcraft style.

Well, I'm waiting for In Next Life first. big_smile

#6 2021-12-02 09:17:55

arkajalka

What?
Update ?

Where do you get this info XD

Curse discord secret community

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#7 2021-12-02 16:12:51

DestinyCall

The update is hardly a secret.   There are news articles about it and everything.    It's kind of a big deal, apparently.

www.vg247.com/amp/minecraft-caves-and-cliffs-update-2-released

#8 2021-12-04 18:35:53

arkajalka

DestinyCall wrote:

The update is hardly a secret.   There are news articles about it and everything.    It's kind of a big deal, apparently.

What update, dont see anything.

Go talk to minecraft forums if you talking about that game or state it in topic that you are not talking about this game. This stuff is missleading.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

#9 2021-12-04 18:56:59

fug

arkajalka wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:

Go talk to minecraft forums if you talking about that game or state it in topic that you are not talking about this game. This stuff is missleading.

It's literally no different than when spoon spams a thread about weekly updates.

Hell, this thread is probably in better faith as they're talking about something actually occurring vs leading people on with something known to not be happening.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#10 2021-12-05 10:56:33

arkajalka

fug wrote:
arkajalka wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:

It's literally no different than when spoon spams a thread about weekly updates.

Hell, this thread is probably in better faith as they're talking about something actually occurring vs leading people on with something known to not be happening.

Lmao this logic. Spoon spams shit -->its ok to spam shit

This is unrevevant topic and shit post Its really missleading to be talking about updates on a games a forum which player base crave for update to the original game. Caps lock MINE CRAFT in the topic next time pls or ill call you out on your shit.

#11 2021-12-05 15:14:35

Spoonwood

fug wrote:
arkajalka wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:

The threads about weekly updates concern the section called "live-dev-changes".  I have never once said that a change was happening when it was not.  I only have referred to the title of the discord area.

Though maybe I should always clarify that "live-dev-changes" refers only to the name of the discord area in each of those posts.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#12 2021-12-05 19:14:04

Laggy

Spoonwood wrote:
fug wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

The threads about weekly updates concern the section called "live-dev-changes".  I have never once said that a change was happening when it was not.  I only have referred to the title of the discord area.

Though maybe I should always clarify that "live-dev-changes" refers only to the name of the discord area in each of those posts.

This is what we call a joke.

I don't expect you to understand what a joke is.

So here is the definition:  a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Jokes aren't meant to be serious

Spoonwood half of what people say to you is a joke, yet you don't get it.

That's the funny part.

#13 2021-12-08 01:56:17

WumboJumbo

Laggy wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:
fug wrote:

This is what we call a joke.

I don't expect you to understand what a joke is.

So here is the definition:  a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Jokes aren't meant to be serious

Spoonwood half of what people say to you is a joke, yet you don't get it.

That's the funny part.

Again, this forum has gone to shit. It's now equivalent to watching zoo monkeys fling their own poo at each other...

#14 2021-12-08 02:53:40

LonelyNeptune

I have never thrown poop at another forum member. Checkmate, atheists.

#15 2021-12-09 16:20:12

Booklat1

arkajalka wrote:
fug wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

Lmao this logic. Spoon spams shit -->its ok to spam shit

This is unrevevant topic and shit post Its really missleading to be talking about updates on a games a forum which player base crave for update to the original game. Caps lock MINE CRAFT in the topic next time pls or ill call you out on your shit.

arkajalka, it was a joke bruh

#16 2021-12-09 17:18:26

arkajalka

Ye the kind of joke where your mom gets the meat.

Last edited by arkajalka (2021-12-09 17:18:39)

Board footer