One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-22 03:23:14

Gomez

Well between bear griefer, the tech lords who perm curse and kos me...

this is what happens, fyi. I kept the unnamed gingas alive. You realize I do this solo with ad hoc teams against these guys often with new players. Literally two in one squad and maybe 3-5 in another. Yeah you made your own beds on this. Welcome to the dark ages and the moon is full. AWOOOO! Have fun spawning to death lord eve.

-eve donkersloot

Last edited by Gomez (2021-09-22 03:25:11)

#2 2021-09-23 21:13:41

Laggy

Re: Well between bear griefer, the tech lords who perm curse and kos me...

What the hell are you talking about?

KOS donkersloot? sure will do!!

#3 2021-09-24 04:05:28

Gomez

I just saved the ginga line and they cursed me out again....never again will i save a discord town....seriously? All I had to do was walk south out of home I was only Eve...born to afk Eve and I had to run to male to be fed...like too funny. I doubt they even read this forum talking the community tbh. I don't use that name all the time it's so troll I can help it.

The guy who tames bears and leads five to ten into town, if you've never experienced a bear raid be very very very glad...they're quite devastating.

Interesting fact you can forgive curses in donkeytown to people you meet however you can not curse...so I usually set em free if I run into em LMFAO!

I'm salvage king I could have turned the town into a stack of adobe and doors in an hour no joke...

Last edited by Gomez (2021-09-24 04:16:55)

#4 2021-09-24 11:54:14

Laggy

Welcome to OHOL.
I've been chased out town for delivering buckets of rubber.
Like 99% of the time it's fine to be in a different town.
The main reason I kill outsiders is.
They are being useless, or stealing.

Tell us what you stole or did?

We need to make a rule to sacrifice every fourth baby.
People take this game way to seriously.

#5 2021-09-25 02:27:45

Gomez

uhhh asked my child to run out of hearth and around for clothing actually...i've done other things but that's basically why i was kos'ed. ironically this kid is that looter you speak of what's worse is they like high tech so sucking kero into running truks for wild forage lol...seriously, i just happen to have gate permission cause my fitness is high cause i'm sorta good at eve. it's not really a big deal. i registed in 2k18 so i've been around awhile.  smile

Last edited by Gomez (2021-09-25 02:31:24)

Board footer