One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-27 20:10:03

arkajalka

What would you like to see as an update?

I've seen tons of ideas for updates at these forums and some have been even implemented in to the game. This topic is to compile those ideas to a fresh topic.

For me.
-More fauna to the world:
    -Some can be domesticated(Goats, chikens, cats)
    -Some wild (lizards, squirels, birds, monkeys, tortoise, frogs)
    -Some dangerous (big cats, spiders, scorpions, polarbears)
    -Some could even be a several people raid mission ( elephant, rhino)
    -Some coulbe be pests (rats, cockroaches, maggots, flyes)
-Watering can
-Berry picker
-Big monuments
-non auto orienting stackes from jew tree
-Horse caravan
-Stove
-Electricity
-Option to lock yourself to a family line to prevent unnecessary /die
-Citrus trees
-More fancy, but pointles capes to flex on backbag depended noobs.

Need more content

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
need content

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#2 2021-02-27 21:27:04

Berry High Priest

Re: What would you like to see as an update?

i just want to eat babies

Kind regards,
Your friendly gooseberry gentleman neighbor.

#3 2021-02-27 22:10:58

Bellium

Berry High Priest wrote:

i just want to eat babies

We need to be able to put newborn bb's in a crockpot and make bb stew, bb stew extends your life by 3 mins for every fresh stew!

#4 2021-02-27 23:41:52

Eboy

An update

#5 2021-02-28 01:54:35

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I'd personally like an upgrade to current tech. A better oven and Forge for a start. A new way to start a fire, and a new heating item. Imagine having like a furnace or something that doesn't need wood every 4 minutes.

I'd really like clothes that help with heat resistance. The gingers can live in the snow, why can't the blacks live in the desert?

I'd also like the new female models already. Blacks and gingers only have 2 female models and it's dry as hell.

I also think if Jason wants us to trade he needs to add a dedicated trading system. People die out way too fast for trade to work. You can make a trade deal with a family and return to find the person you talked to dead, and no one knows what you're talking about. I'm thinking of something like Rust shops players can create to trade while they aren't there. The leader could set up a shop and set a price and bam, trading can happen at anytime without the need for people.

We NEED a better way to deliver horses to families. Having to ride a horse 1-2k away then LEAVE it there and walk back is insanity. He did not think this through, which is why everyone's horses are always getting stolen.

Or you know, remove race restrictions big_smile

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#6 2021-02-28 03:40:24

prier

More chemistry, more drugs. What about wildly hard to craft but slightly op speed? Plants like sida or stonefruit for the precursor. Then consume the product to get a speed boost that shortens your life.

Not my idea but Id love to see biome dependent building materials too.

#7 2021-02-28 23:00:01

TheRubyCart

Instead of limiting the hair, or the eyes, or the mouth to a specific sprite, why not just make it randomly pick hair eyes and mouth? it'll increase variety without the need of adding sprites

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#8 2021-03-01 01:55:08

GreatShawn

amogus update

ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞvඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ red sus الأحمر هو زميل الطاقم هو sus ملحمة مثلي الجنس غاضب المحتال هو سوس هاهاالأحمر هو زميل الطاقم هو sus ملحمة مثلي الجنس غاضب المحتال هو سوس هاهاالأحمر هو زميل الطاقم هو sus ملحمة مثلي الجنس غاضب المحتال هو سوس هاهاالأحمر هو زميل الطاقم هو sus ملحمة مثلي الجنس غاضب المحتال هو سوس هاهاالأحمر هو زميل الطاقم هو sus ملحمة مثلي الجنس غاضب المحتال هو سوس هاها

#9 2021-03-01 07:37:02

JackTreehorn

Copper watering cans which eventually break.
Metal grain silos
New wild flora and fauna
Colds and Flu's and wild medicines.
Nameable items to make them unique.

Eve Audette

#10 2021-03-01 23:21:04

darkdemon23

ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞvඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞvඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ

#11 2021-03-02 02:10:15

schmloo

Better ways to relay information. Notes and maps only cut it for small-scale sharing, like within the town or briefly between two foreign parties.

Books could serve as a number of things, from job log books keeping tabs on who has what job to manuals instructing people on how to make an engine or a radio transmitter/receiver, allowing people to continue working on projects potentially spanning multiple lives without having to resort to outside sources, like onetech. The applications of books are varying. They can also be passed down without the order being mixed up, and can be transported.

Later technology, like televisions and computers, could be an expansion on tech like radios, except computers would store information to be read, and televisions would relay the information visually instead of having to flick through a slotbox of pages (or book).

If there would be more content, then less experienced people would need a way to learn this extra content without having to do a bunch of outside research, and spending time on low-pop servers just to say “I’ve done it”. But like you said, need content.

Last edited by schmloo (2021-03-02 02:11:37)

Insert OHOL-related signature here

#12 2021-03-02 23:29:16

prier

Oh, something else I'd love to see in update is a fully integrated one-tech. Its fine for more experienced players to have another monitor or their phone with one tech open but for new players its easily overlooked. The in game crafting tips are next to useless, if you cant remember the exact name of an item or you spell one letter wrong thats it.
Ive only played once but i think "you are hope' had a similar system to what im talking about.

#13 2021-03-05 06:15:26

GreatShawn

ما هي اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في قوات البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على قناة تنظيم، ولدي أكثر من 300 يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا قناص كبار في القوات المسلحة للولايات المتحدة. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من القول إن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، مقيت. ونحن نتكلم انا على اتصال شبكة الاتصال السرية للجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والملكية الفكرية الخاصة بك يتم تتبعها الآن حتى تتمكن الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن تكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، وهذا مجرد بيدي العارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف تستخدم لمداه الكامل للقضاء الحمار بائسة الخاصة بك من على وجه القارة، وكنت قليل الخراء. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل "ذكية" للتعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، وكنت غدم احمق. وسوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك، وسوف يغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل.

allah update funni punjabi اسقاط epic camel secks الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من

Board footer