One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-30 17:08:15

theo

question

hi i have a  question. so i bought the game on steam on my windows computer, which is now broken, and the only other computer i have in the house is my mac. is there a way i can play on mac using the same account from my windows computer?

#2 2021-01-30 17:51:51

DestinyCall

Re: question

Last I hear, OHOL was no longer supported on MacOS.  This is from the developer's website:

"Mac Users: Apple has broken backwards compatibility (again!). As of MacOS 10.15 (Catalina), One Hour One Life no longer runs on MacOS. I'm still making weekly builds that will run on 10.14 and earlier, but MacOS is no longer an officially supported platform."

#3 2021-01-30 19:21:13

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Yes you can play with the AWBZ mod. It still supports Mac users and allows them to play. Join the discord for help with setting it up

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#4 2021-01-31 19:40:27

QuirkySmirkyIan

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Yes you can play with the AWBZ mod. It still supports Mac users and allows them to play. Join the discord for help with setting it up

Yes there is a mod Awbz mod that does that but it means you have to play with a zoom mod which isn't bad its just a restriction.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#5 2021-02-01 16:29:11

Spoonwood

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Yes there is a mod Awbz mod that does that but it means you have to play with a zoom mod which isn't bad its just a restriction.

This isn't a good use of the term 'zoom mod'.

Remember, Awbz mod *allows* one to have a further out view.  But, players can still play with a zoomed in view entirely while using the Awbz mod.  One can play an entire life or three completely zoomed in view while using the Awbz mod.  Same for the Hetuw mod.  Thus, the Awbz mod isn't restrictive here.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer